DVDVR Message Board

WWE Hall of Fame 2018

Casey

The only man that should do Goldberg's induction is THE MONSTER MENG!

And by induction, I mean walk up to the podium and declare that to enter the Hall Of Fame, Goldberg must go through him first.  Then he karate chops the podium in half.  And Goldberg has to fight Meng or he'll look like a pussy in front of his son.  Then they fight out of the building and into the streets with Jimmy Hart trailing behind screaming on his megaphone, "Get him, Meng!  Get him, baby!  Hey ladies, shirts off for Goldberg, baby!  This is better than Mardi Gras, baby!"  And then they disappear into the night.

Then we go back to the stage and a confused Jerry Lawler who looks around and sees someone else walking onto the stage and says, "Oh, I guess we're doing a KFC spot now."  But we are not cause that's not Colonel Sanders walking onstage...

"I am not Colonel Sanders, Burger King.  I am Colonel Robert Parker, the world's greatest rasslin' promoter!  With Bill Goldberg clearly vacating his Hall Of Fame spot, the only right thing to do is to reallocate the accolades.  And the only man that deserves this Hall Of Fame ring more than me is this man right here, the pride of Bucksnort, the cornerstone of The Stud Stable, get up on your feet and welcome into the WWE Hall Of Fame, BUNKHOUSE BUCK!"

"Thank you.  Thank you, Colonel.  A lot of people are so choked up they can't speak right.  It's pronounced "GOLD-EN" not "GOLD-BERG".  Don't say it with that weird N'awlins French accent.  Looking around, I see some friendly faces I know.  There's Booker T.  Hey, Book, remember when me and Dirty Dick beat you and your brother for the World Tag Team Titles?  Ha ha, suckas gots to know that The Stud Stable is the greatest of all time.  Hey, ol' Double A, Arn Anderson.  Good to see you haven't been missing any meals.  Look, Colonel, it's John Cena."

"Where?  I can't see him.  I tell you who I do see, it's that Miss Nikki sitting right there.  Can you believe it took that boy so long to put a ring on that?"

"And he don't want to knock her up either.  He must be one of them fruity booties that Stevie Ray always talked about.  Hey, girlie, why don't you come up here and find out why it's called The STUD Stable.  Don't you be getting up out of your seat, John Boy.  I'm wearing my getting honored at the Hall Of Fame britches not my fightin' britches but I'll be dressed to fight tomorrow night so you hitch up your short pants good and tight and I'll kick yer ass at WrestleMania, boy!  Hey, Meng's back.  You want to say something good about me...awww, crap"

"Goldberg's back too!  Well gotta go, we're outta time, see y'all at WrestleMania, let's get out of here, Buck.  Outta the way, Lawler!"

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. Chyna will get in, give it a couple of years.  The last thing they want right now is that ghoul who did the documentary about her life, including finding & filming her dead, to get free publicity.  

I think the only who who'll never get in is Benoit.