DVDVR Message Board

WWE Hall of Fame 2018

Casey

15 hours ago, odessasteps said:

"To a nicer guy it couldn't happen"

There were moments I knew Henry was something special. First was the ambush on Ken Shamrock, he looked like a beast. Later was this match where Vader busted his lip and Henry brutalized him. Later was on the pre show of Breakdown where on the ppv he was scheduled to work HHH in a IC title match. Hunter's knee was injured and the match was off. 

He does this promo about how he had waited his whole life for this chance. That his mama was suppose to watch him win and it was taken away. Vince came out and offered him a cage match with Austin. Which ended up being an angle with Austin trapping Vince in the cage. But it showed Henry had something. You can watch him improve weekly until they sent him to OVW. 

• Like 1

I just watched that Vader match recently. It's a sprint/competitive squash, but it's a lot of fun while it lasts. It's interesting to see young Henry being put over by monster gatekeeper Leon since that would eventually be how Mark was utilized. 

On 3/19/2018 at 1:53 PM, RIPPA said:

I have a feeling Big Show will induct Henry with Cena being the other choice 

Another for the "Rippa was right" file

• Like 2

I guess that there's not going to be a Heritage Class this year which is a shame because there are so many deserving candidates. Jim Londos, El Santo, Johnny Valentine, Dick the Bruiser, The Crusher, Sam Muchnick, Paul Boesch... just so many important names who need to be in.

7 hours ago, KidNatural said:

I guess that there's not going to be a Heritage Class this year which is a shame because there are so many deserving candidates. Jim Londos, El Santo, Johnny Valentine, Dick the Bruiser, The Crusher, Sam Muchnick, Paul Boesch... just so many important names who need to be in.

Did they announce the last two Legacy Classes ahead of time or did everyone just find out when they aired the video during the ceremony.

I legit have no memory of what they did.

It seems - like Angle last year - that maybe the best thing for Jarrett was being back around people who care about him and can help his get his life under control.

• Like 1