DVDVR Message Board

WWE Hall of Fame 2018

Casey

There is a chance Lauper goes in next year since they are back in NY

She was supposed to go in the last time they ran Mania there was bumped for a "bigger" celebrity (Arnold???)

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

There is a chance Lauper goes in next year since they are back in NY

She was supposed to go in the last time they ran Mania there was bumped for a "bigger" celebrity (Arnold???)

I hope King Kong Bundy goes in next year since it's New Jersey and apparently, he doesn't like flying, which may be why he hasn't been inducted yet. If Bam Bam Bigelow doesn't go in this year, next year would be ideal to have him inducted in his home state.

9 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:
  Hide contents

Big Show inducts him as final payment of his air bill. 

Poor Big Show, he still doesn't know that the only final payment comes with death.  Yes this confirms Cena/Taker/Henry three way at Mania

On 3/12/2018 at 3:41 PM, tbarrie said:

I always thought "Kid Rock" sounded like some '80s cartoon writer needed a name for a fake rock star and didn't want to think too hard about it.

Flintstone Kids is right there. 

The WWE Hall is a joke, but so is the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame and Kid Rock does not belong there either. 

• Like 1

Seems like the obvious choice to induct Mark Henry would be the Rock, since they were the one of the first developmental guys and lived together during that time and also being in the NOD together. I would guess they would settle on Ron Simmons more than likely

6 minutes ago, RonL21 said:

Seems like the obvious choice to induct Mark Henry would be the Rock, since they were the one of the first developmental guys and lived together during that time and also being in the NOD together. I would guess they would settle on Ron Simmons more than likely

Most likely they pick PS Hayes.

15 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I have a feeling Big Show will induct Henry with Cena being the other choice 

It could be a lot of people, to be honest. Orton, Bryan, Kane, JR, Teddy Long, Atlas, D-Lo if he's not working for someone else. Even a guy like Braun. That says something about Henry and his career.

• Like 1