DVDVR Message Board

WWE Hall of Fame 2018

Casey

1 hour ago, Matt D said:

I can think of a half-dozen females I’d like to see in there before Chyna. 

Make like Elia Kazan and name names!

Ivory's fine. I think the women's HOF has a ton of names for years to come based on the requirements and who they're on good terms with. The men's is another story (based on what they're looking for), unless there's a number of major retirements in the near future. 

• Sad 1

Very happy to see Ivory get inducted. I’ve been a fan of hers for a while and feel the women during that whole era don’t get enough props for spinning sugar from shit. Lita and Trish usually get the majority of the props but enough can’t be said about Ivory, Jaqueline, Victoria, Molly, etc and what they were all able to accomplish during the “puppies” and “Miss Kitty” era. 

Somehow I never knew Ivory started in GLOW until today. 

There's a lot of bitching about part timers and the like, especially this time of year, but one of the most legit egregious deals in that regard was making her carry Moolah and  drop the title to her. 

1 hour ago, Mickie Zeidler said:

I'm guessing they picked Ivory to try to get Kia Stevens to do the inductions and get some "mainstream" press with the G.L.O.W. tie-in.

Who said just Kia Stevens to do the induction alone?:

I've been calling since they announced Ivory was on the shortlist "they absolutely got Alison Brie to induct her". 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (BP) said:

Make like Elia Kazan and name names!

1. Judy Martin

2. Leilani Kai

3. Miss Elizabeth

4. Missy Hyatt

5. Sara Amato

6. Lillian

Those are the best cases other than Linda, though Amato probably needs a few more years (though a six year run is more than Chyna had), but as for people I'd rather see, pick from Victoria, Molly, Laycool, etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

And if they can put in Inoki, you could put in Bull or Aja or even the Jumping Bomb Angels. 

Bull and the JBA actually did wrestle for WWE. It really wouldn't be like Inoki. I really want Bull in.

3 hours ago, (BP) said:

We just have to keep sending out positive Vibes.

262272_full.jpg

Remember, she's a Kinky Boots movie re-adaptaion away from an EGOT.

(Emmy for Mad About You, Tony for Kinky Boots, Grammy for the Kinky Boots Broadway soundtrack and Best New Artist)

1 hour ago, Eivion said:

Bull and the JBA actually did wrestle for WWE. It really wouldn't be like Inoki. I really want Bull in.

Didn't Inoki do a few MSG appearances?

• Like 1