4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

This is supposedly the leaked list for this year's class

Hide contents

Goldberg
Bam Bam Bigelow
Ivory
Dudley Boyz
Kid Rock

That is only 5 names. Last had 6 guys. 2016 had 7 and 2015 had 8 or 9 (I forgot between the time I looked it up and and posting this. I suck)

Either way - it seems like at least one name would be added to that.

The celebrity could definitely change based on Steph claiming they want to remain totally non-partisan

It's about fucking time Bam Bam gets in. Kill two birds with one stone and have Paul E. induct Bam Bam and the Dudley's.

On 16/01/2018 at 8:28 AM, DeathyBoy said:

I hope this is the speech he gives...

Goldberg: My speech! Here's my HOF speech. Ahem. "Thank you all, and Merry Christmas." 

That was the speech? 
It was dumb!
It was obvious!
It was pointless!
It was.. short.

I loved it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think it'd be cool if the celebrity induction was both Karl Malone and Dennis Rodman to mark the 20th Anniversary of their match. Hogan aint coming back anytime soon so have DDP induct them both or have Bischoff and Page do it.

• Like 1

I think a lot of people miss or forget that her tumor was benign, but she did have complications from its removal. Her mom does have brain cancer though. I'm not sure if that's cause enough to give her the Warrior Award. 

Surely there must be a crew member who has endured a huge tragedy and keeps on doing their best for the company. As opposed to some kind of high profile induction, I'd like to see a crew member get the award.

2 minutes ago, Casey said:

I could see them giving Maria the Warrior Award.

I'm out of the loop did she battle cancer or something this year? I'm generally asking. Isn't the Warrior Award someone who has faced hardship and grabbed it by the balls and did something with it? She big in philanthropy? I don't know.