DVDVR Message Board

[1001 MATCHES] HOUSTON

RIPPA

Wild Bull Curry vs. Johnny Valentine was great. Just two guys battering each other senseless; Valentine knows he can't keep up with Bull's strikes so he tries to grind him down with holds but keeps getting pulled into a fist fight. The blade job and his facial expressions are just perfect. I was waiting for him to do the Flair Flop but instead he does a tree-fall backwards onto the mat. Curry might just be the ugliest wrestler next to maybe Khali or George Steele that I've ever seen. 

Another thing: did only Houston do the two minute break in between falls? I've never seen that anywhere else that I can recall. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Wild Bull Curry vs. Johnny Valentine was great. Just two guys battering each other senseless; Valentine knows he can't keep up with Bull's strikes so he tries to grind him down with holds but keeps getting pulled into a fist fight. The blade job and his facial expressions are just perfect. I was waiting for him to do the Flair Flop but instead he does a tree-fall backwards onto the mat. Curry might just be the ugliest wrestler next to maybe Khali or George Steele that I've ever seen. 

Another thing: did only Houston do the two minute break in between falls? I've never seen that anywhere else that I can recall. 

Portland used to do 5-minute breaks between falls on TV.