DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 3

Dolfan in NYC

So....

Two playoff teams from last year are 0-3 (Washington and Minnesota)

Two respected franchises that most folks thought would at least be decent are winless (NYG and Pittsburgh - with the Steelers playing tomorrow)

The Niners, Packers and Falcons are all 1-2

It's a good thing I don't wager money

Geno Smith and the shitty ass fucking refs are combining to give the Bills a shot in this game. Manuel has sucked with great force, CJ Spiller was useless before he got injured, and the fucking zebras missed a fumble by Manuel and didn't bother reviewing it, even though turnovers are supposed to be reviewed. Throw in Rex making two stupid challenges in a three play stretch, and that's why this stupid game won't ever end.

The Bills kicker has been good, and their coach has resisted the urge to make a FUCKING STUPID CHALLENGE HE'S NEVER EVER GOING TO WIN. There, I said two nice things about the Bills.

To be fair - turnovers are only automatically reviewed if it is ruled a turnover on the field.

I don't know the play you are talking about but that is what I am guessing happened

I assume that's what happened, but the shitty ass fucking refs didn't explain what happened on the mic.

Coples goes offside on third and 10, then Coples goes offside again on third and 5. Fucking idiot.

It's absolutely fitting that the Jets have committed 18 penalties and the Bills are still losing.

Well EJ getting nailed with 8 sacks sure didn't help much. So as many times as the Jets like to shoot themselves in the foot, the Bills turn around, take the gun and says, not so fast, it's our turn.

Chris Kluwe has been seriously raging all day on Twitter about that dude who drunk drove his car into a tree at 7 AM and is allowed to play while he gets ripped for being "a distraction" because he actually has a personality. He's pretty bitter about it, but he does have a point.

I assume you mean Aldon Smith from the Niners because according to NFL Network, they cleaned out his locker and suspended him indefinitely.

Mark Treastman might be a good head coach but that is one ugly man