DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 3

Dolfan in NYC

Saints! Defence!

......what?

It's still hard to get overly excited considering the 3 teams they've faced all have issues with their protection but jesus, what the hell was Spagnuolo DOING last year? I'm gonna be interested to see the 3rd down numbers across the league after this week cause I have a feeling they'll be top half, which would be a huge improvement. Also Roman Harper didn't play today, which helped.

Sounds bizarre to say after putting up 31 on a not at all bad defence but the o-line is still a mess, absolutely no push in the running game at all and they get straight up beat too often. Teams like Seattle and San Fran will absolutely murder Brees if they don't fix something. Having said that, not sure there's anyone who can cover Jimmy Graham right now.

• Like 1

Well, it was counter productive to the #fireronrivera cause, but if they can keep playing and being coached in the manner they were today, I can accept it. Lotta encouraging things in that game, although it probably helps that the Giants have a miserable offensive line.

He and Shula still need to go, post-season, unless we wind up in the playoffs.

Well, it was counter productive to the #fireronrivera cause, but if they can keep playing and being coached in the manner they were today, I can accept it. Lotta encouraging things in that game, although it probably helps that the Giants have a miserable offensive line.

He and Shula still need to go, post-season, unless we wind up in the playoffs.

Everyday I thank baby Jesus the Cowboys didn't hire Ron Rivera five years ago.

How the fuck doesn't a single ref throw a flag there?

It doesnt matter since the Dolphins got a TD but still.

Otherwise - Everyone grab people's arms in the end zone since clearly the refs dont care