DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 3

Dolfan in NYC

You guys are not going to make me hate this Richardson trade...everything is going to work out.  The Browns will rise again.

...right after the Cubs win the World Series (so, sometime after 2015 by my count)

You guys are not going to make me hate this Richardson trade...everything is going to work out.  The Browns will rise again.

...right after the Cubs win the World Series (so, sometime after 2015 by my count)

you spelled 2051 wrong. . .

• Like 1

It would be the most BECAUSEBUFFALO thing ever to have that win over Carolina, then follow it up with a terrible road loss to the LOLJETS.

Yeah, but this team seems like it MIGHT be breaking some old patterns, while keeping myself prepared for disappointment, its time for the Bills to kick someone's teeth in, and the Jest would fit the bill quite nicely. . .

The Bills and Jets are the same two piles of shit located in different parts of the state.

1) Both have lost close games to the corpse of the New England Patriots

2) Both have had to rally late to win one point games at home against the shitty NFC South teams

3) Both have rookie QBs who aren't doing much.

You are talking yourself into disappointment with your "breaking patterns" talk. They find a way to blow a game at home to New England. How is that breaking a pattern? They do it every fucking season. That's like me claiming my golf drive has broken a pattern because I hooked it into the trees on the left into slicing into the trees on the right.

It would be the most BECAUSEBUFFALO thing ever to have that win over Carolina, then follow it up with a terrible road loss to the LOLJETS.

Yeah, but this team seems like it MIGHT be breaking some old patterns, while keeping myself prepared for disappointment, its time for the Bills to kick someone's teeth in, and the Jest would fit the bill quite nicely. . .

The Bills and Jets are the same two piles of shit located in different parts of the state.

1) Both have lost close games to the corpse of the New England Patriots

2) Both have had to rally late to win one point games at home against the shitty NFC South teams

3) Both have rookie QBs who aren't doing much.

You are talking yourself into disappointment with your "breaking patterns" talk. They find a way to blow a game at home to New England. How is that breaking a pattern? They do it every fucking season. That's like me claiming my golf drive has broken a pattern because I hooked it into the trees on the left into slicing into the trees on the right.

Well I meant winning vs Carolina, that is a game the Bills always lose, but the team has a competent D-Cord for the first time since Perry Fewell left years ago, and setting myself up for disappointment is what Bills fans do. . . .

We did all forget a recently retired #52.

The facts of the case didn't really implicate him as the murderer at all though.  From what I remember he was in a pretty large group with the guys, including the guys who actually did the stabbing. I don't think any of the witnesses said that he was involved other than leaving with the people who did it.  History will show that he was charged, but it didn't take long at all before those charges were dropped.  He isn't someone I would like to fight, but he isn't anything close to the level of Pacman, or #88.

BarberShop Window has chimed in with a shirt to further add fuel to the "political correctness" debate of the NfL team residing in the District of Columbia 

They should shut up if they're not Native Americans. Or have red skin. Like Mike Shanahan. 

• Like 2

For the stat people, Richardson was fifth in RB elusiveness last year and leads the league this year in elusiveness according to Pro Football Focus. I know, shocking that teams stacked the line and committed to stopping Richardson and let Brandon Weeden attempt to beat them. Playing with a respected quarterback will do wonders for him, and I think he has a Shaun Alexander type of career for the Colts.

• Like 2

Both LT & Emmitt showed a lot more speed/burst than T-Rich has shown so far (Smith's longest rush being 48 yards as a rookie, LT's being 54). 

I think Richardson has been mediocre so far but that's not to say I think he won't improve in Indy.  He's going to a much better situation with some actual talent around him.  Doesn't change my original point though.  Whatever the reason, so far in Cleveland Richardson's results have been mediocre. 

You spelled 5021 wrong.

You spelled 5021 wrong.

Fuck you all...seriously I hate each and every one of you.

BarberShop Window has chimed in with a shirt to further add fuel to the "political correctness" debate of the NfL team residing in the District of Columbia 

They should shut up if they're not Native Americans. Or have red skin. Like Mike Shanahan. 

I think it is more parody than anything else

You spelled 5021 wrong.

Your best bet is probably for the franchise to re-locate so you start over with Browns 3.0.

STOP POSTURING, INTERNET TOUGH GUY
Oh yay. Now you have THREE things to harp on incessantly.

You spelled 5021 wrong.

Why?  They are being overly optimistic about the Cubbies chances.

• Like 1

Is it too late to change my pick?

I love how the NFL Network just blatantly ignored the audible boos when Reid came out. Yes, I would say the majority of the crowd gave Reid a nice hand, but there was a large noticeable section booing. Instead it's "Standing ovation!", "What a classy display!".