DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 3

Dolfan in NYC

Giants/Panthers oughtta be terrible. I am of course rooting for the Giants. Bye week next week is a great time to make a change at head coach and I don't see it happening unless we lose convincingly. 

In truth I don't see Richardson doing it during the season but a man can dream.

More seriously, Green Bay/Cincinnati should be fun.

• Like 1

Steelers have Chicago this week.  Good thing I start night duty this Saturday.  That will prevent me from drowning my sorrows in booze and spend the night puking into a ditch.

I thought that was your job.

Because he's better looking and more talented than Mark Sanchez?

More talented, clearly, but Rodgers is a biffer compared to Sanchez.  Luckily being attractive isn't a prerequisite to being a decent QB.  If it were, Peyton would be wankered.  Sir Tom, however, would still be numero uno.

It would be the most BECAUSEBUFFALO thing ever to have that win over Carolina, then follow it up with a terrible road loss to the LOLJETS.

Yeah, but this team seems like it MIGHT be breaking some old patterns, while keeping myself prepared for disappointment, its time for the Bills to kick someone's teeth in, and the Jest would fit the bill quite nicely. . .

Oh god, the Dolphins are favored against Atlanta. Ugh.  My stomach won't be able to take this all week.  Stupid Vegas. 

Fins got this.  It's at home and the Rams beat the Falcons to shit last Sunday, injury wise. 

Giants/Panthers oughtta be terrible. I am of course rooting for the Giants. Bye week next week is a great time to make a change at head coach and I don't see it happening unless we lose convincingly.

I was at the last game last season where Carolina beat the Saints, and after the game I told the Panthers fan next to me, "Congrats on the win, sorry you guys are going to get stuck with Rivera now, though."

First road game for the new Bears O-Line.  No fucking idea how that's going to go.  

The Steelers have one sack, ONE, through their first two games. I'd rest easy if I were Jay Cutler.

More seriously, Green Bay/Cincinnati should be fun.

I haven't watched Green Bay so maybe their defense is bad enough to make the game interesting but the idea Andy Dalton can hang in a shootout with Aaron Rodgers is laughable. I don't know when or how the Red Rifle convinced people he was a top tier QB but he really isn't. He's basically one step above Christian Ponder except his lone elite offensive weapon happens to be a WR instead of a RB.

Man, when did the AFC North become the NFL equivalent of the MAC?