DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 2/15/18

*Taped for Xplosion: Fallah Bahh def. KM

Impact Wrestling - Airing February 15, 2018 from Orlando, FL

*Lashley def. Sami Callihan via DQ when oVe interfere. They beat down Lashley until Eddie Edwards makes the save.

*Rosemary def. Hania. After the match, Hania attacks Rosemary but Rosemary fights back and sends her running.

*Ethan Carter III & the returning Tyrus def. Johnny Impact & Matt Sydal when EC3 pins Johnny with his feet on the ropes.

*Brian Cage debuts defeating Jon Cruz in a squash

*Taiji Ishimori(c) def. El Hijo del Fantasma with the 450 Splash to retain the X Division Championship

*Austin Aries(c) def. Eli Drake after the brainbuster to retain the Impact Wrestling Global Championship

Lashley/Callihan ruled. Awesome power spots from Lashley. Lashley and Edwards teaming up should be fun. Johnny and Sydal made for an entertaining team in a pretty good tag. Always dug Tyrus so I like having him back. the Allie/Laurel segment was hilarious along with the recent random background music in backstage scenes. Ishimori is quietly having one of my absolute favorite X Division runs with consistent super solid matches. Great main event match from Aries and Eli.

• Like 3

Sami/Lashley and Ishimori/Fantasma were pretty fun.  I hope they keep Fantasma around after the LU tapings air. The Lashley match was Sami's best match I've seen in a while and it was almost entirely thanks to Lashley.  I missed last week's episode but I really enjoyed Sonjay on commentary. A breath of fresh air and he works well with Josh. I like how he totally ignored Hania during her match with Rosemary. I guess that's cause she's already gone from the company.

• Like 3

That was one of my favorite Impacts in awhile.  Nothing really dragged on and it held my interest throughout.  Lashley/Sami was awesome as was the X Title match.  I like that Impact's niche is having a guy like Ishimori in a title match with a guy like Fantasma and it worked wonderfully.  They might be onto something here and I'm hoping people give the show another chance.

• Like 1

I remember liking Hania in Chikara and WSU but she hasn’t really done it for me on Impact. I wasn’t impressed with her match against Amber and didn’t really like this match against Rosemary either. Maybe it was just an off set of tapings?

38 minutes ago, Jamal said:

I remember liking Hania in Chikara and WSU but she hasn’t really done it for me on Impact. I wasn’t impressed with her match against Amber and didn’t really like this match against Rosemary either. Maybe it was just an off set of tapings?

Considering how long she lasted I'm guessing she was just collecting a paycheck.  That and/or she didn't like whatever Impact was doing and didn't give a shit.