DVDVR Message Board

Raw 9-16-13

MGFanJay

This was the first RAW that I have watched since god knows when and the thing I noticed the most was the lack of Jim Ross and how there was weird silent seconds of non commentary. Which seems strange with a 3 man booth nonetheless. How long has JR been gone?

What's the deal with Dolph Ziggler? I think I know his face from one the Spirit Squad kids but can't name him at all, he's cool though, looks like an 80's guy all orange with bleached blond hair and bumps like a motherfucker. Dean Ambrose, on the other hand did, nothing for me. Kinda weird having a face lose a title match on the PPV and then have a non-title rematch the day after and giving him the win. BTW double arm suplex from the 2nd rope? Wow.

Ron Killings I know, Fandango too because The Natural kept posting gifs of him in the various Pictures Threads and I had to investigate the hype. And the song oh my god the song. Him and the girl can't dance for shit though, so when they turn face I guess they'll have dance lessons?

Dusty's so slim!, good for him. lol fuckers "WHATing" Dusty, man fuck everything. See, big ass segments with wrestling acting aka bad acting is definitely not my thing, but eh fuck it it was alright I guess. The best thing about this was that getting punched by Big Show is being sold like being elbowed by Misawa and kicked by Kawada at the same time. Dusty was dead.

So many divas?! And they're not all blonde white girls! Holy McMahon! Actually none of them are blond apart from the chick commentating. AJ is the only one I know, again because of pictures and gifs and The Natural, she was awesome at the booth. The match was short but way better than I expected. Cool.

I LOVE Sandow, he looks so evil and I loved that video of him going to SD Comic-Con (again I thank The Natural). This match was pretty bad though . Apparently Sandow is Mr. Money in the Bank so why is he losing meaningless matches against RVD? BTW why does RVD have his own personal hispanic announcer?

LOL Apex Predator. Who the fuck comes up with these names? Randy gets a pretty meh reaction considering he's the top heel. I like Miz though, I briefly remember watching back in 06 or something, cool kid. His parents are glorious. Crazy psycho Randy is the best Randy though, but again the crowd response was lukewarm at best. 

Scratch that, Heyman is the top heel. Holy shit Ryback can't talk for shit, the only thing I know about this guy is that FSW loves him and everyone else not so much. Heyman made this, the kiss was funny yet bizarre.

Ugh bullfighting gimmick. Man I hate bullfighting, that shit is still legal over here and I fucking hate it. Thankfully killing bulls in the arena was ruled illegal awhile ago, still sucks and fuck everything about it.

Tag match was good, I'm kinda unsure who was heel and face though. Only guys I knew were GIANT BERNARDO and Claudio, but I'm gonna go on a limb and say the Samoans are Anoa'I kids. Claudio's giant swing makes everymatch 5 stars. Who's that survivalist looking guy? He kinda looks like Dutch Mantell.

Bayou looking dude was fun. Who's this?

Is reigns an Anoa'I kid too? Dudes looks kinda samoan. Unless they're having Danielson doing dark matches I'll love everything he's in, the crowd popping huge for him makes me super happy. Man, 5 or 6 years apart from wrestling and I'm already kinda bored with Orton and I was never a big Randy hater. A little more interference during the match from Tyler Black and Ambrose would have been cool, btw where's Jimmy Jacobs?, seems like he's the only ROH guy that was not invited to the E party. Black still bumps like bonkers, jesus h. christ.

The faces' run-in, Dragon's celebration on the dude's shoulders and all the YES! chants almost brought a tear to my eye. IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!

This post is longer that Lex Steele, I'm sorry.

• Like 4

Now that was a Raw. And that was a hell of a main event that even got the people that were chanting over the workrate tag match to shut up. Reigns stood up, he's a really solid power wrestler. The end was shades of Bret getting raised on everyone's shoulders but with a huger response. And shame on anyone who shit on Dusty!

What's the deal with Dolph Ziggler? I think I know his face from one the Spirit Squad kids but can't name him at all, he's cool though, looks like an 80's guy all orange with bleached blond hair and bumps like a motherfucker.

BTW why does RVD have his own personal hispanic announcer?

Who's that survivalist looking guy? He kinda looks like Dutch Mantell.

Bayou looking dude was fun. Who's this?

Ziggler was Nicky in the Spirit Squad. He was a super cocky heel until a few months ago (and World Heavyweight Champ) now he's a face who bumps around and loses alot.

RVD's personal announcer is Alberto Del Rio's former personal announcer but they split them up, probably to make ADR more evil.

That is Dutch Mantel. He now is Zeb Coulter an exaggeration of the far right political crazies.

Bayou dude is Bray Wyatt, you need should seek out all of the videos and promos of his, he's quality stuff. Probably my fav thing WWE's got, even over Daniel Bryan Super-face

Abeyance!  Someone got a new word of the day desk calendar.

Gonna be so many new hobos wandering the streets after next Monday:

- D-Brine, the smelly little shrimp.

- Zig Zag, zigging and zagging through traffic to get to cars to wash their windshields with his pink rags.

- Coffee Can Kingston just standing on the corner shaking his coffee can for spare change.

- "Unhappy Cause He's Nappy" D-Young

- "Will Trade Redemption Points For A Hot Meal" Titus O'Neil

- Zack Ryder

• Like 5