DVDVR Message Board

Raw 9-16-13

MGFanJay

I love that people everywhere who probably look like Miz's Dad are making fun of him.

Johnny, you've forced me to take a long, hard look at myself.  And having done that, I've come to a pretty sobering conclusion.

Miz's dad is a Hanson Brother...but, like, today, not back then:

Posted Image

• Like 1

I love that people everywhere who probably look like Miz's Dad are making fun of him.

Johnny, you've forced me to take a long, hard look at myself. And having done that, I've come to a pretty sobering conclusion.

Posted Image

A million billion stars.

Maybe that's how Big Show does it. He watches Jurassic Bark right before coming down to the ring, and the real talent is holding off the tears until it's time.

Or that one scene from Fresh Prince when Wills dad leaves him again.Probably reminds Show of his own dad. Or the funeral at least...
  • Like 1

Johnny, you've forced me to take a long, hard look at myself.  And having done that, I've come to a pretty sobering conclusion.

Posted Image

If someone throws him into the boards, he's gonna piss all over himself.

Yes, I know that's technically not a Hansen Bros. quote.

And Sorrow, I am insanely good-looking.

As for the War Games fantasy booking, I'd love a scenario where D-Bry, Cody, Ziggles and Miz need one more for their team after Big Show is forced to join the Corpolution, and Dusty comes out and begs to be the fifth man on their team, and to "seal it with a hug and a kiss" like that money-ass promo from 94 with Dustin. Then, the Shield takes out Dusty, so Daniel & Cody ask Dustin to join. Not Goldust, but Dustin, because Dustin's been in War Games before. Dustin gets all sad and shit because he's nothing without the bodysuit & makeup, and he knows it. So the night of War Games he shows up painted, and the crowd goes apeshit. Before he bleeds for our amusement.

• Like 2

I wish I could have been there the first time Maryse met Miz's dad.

Isn't she supposed to be a fashion designer or something? You think she could at least give him some tips to avoid looking like a stoned Judas Priest roadie.

Maybe she gave him tips on how to look like a stoned Judas Priest roadie.

I'm late to the party here but I wanted to echo the praise Roman Reigns is getting this week. He looked fantastic and it wasn't all just Bryan doing magic tricks. His moves looked great, his trash talk was top-notch and, yeah, he killed Kofi on the way out. Bryan has been amazing but I hope the Shield continue to get some sugar too because they've been a HUGE part of Bryan's ascent as of late.

Oh, and might I add, Heyman and Dusty should have jobs waiting for them at the WWE "Sports Entertainment University" teaching promo 101. They were both awesome for different spectacular reasons.

I am sorta fat and sorta ugly but I own my house and have had some sex.

• Like 4

As for the War Games fantasy booking, I'd love a scenario where D-Bry, Cody, Ziggles and Miz need one more for their team after Big Show is forced to join the Corpolution, and Dusty comes out and begs to be the fifth man on their team, and to "seal it with a hug and a kiss" like that money-ass promo from 94 with Dustin. Then, the Shield takes out Dusty, so Daniel & Cody ask Dustin to join. Not Goldust, but Dustin, because Dustin's been in War Games before. Dustin gets all sad and shit because he's nothing without the bodysuit & makeup, and he knows it. So the night of War Games he shows up painted, and the crowd goes apeshit. Before he bleeds for our amusement.

You lost me after including The Miz.

Did anyone else take that Brie/Bryan hug backstage to mean she's going to get kidnapped by the corporation soon as a way to get to Bryan?

It wouldn't work.  "If I lose this job, I'll just go back to wrestling in armories" is a response that easily translates into every facet of his life...including the ladies...

• Like 3