DVDVR Message Board

The Cody Rhodes/YB All In Show Thread

On 8/29/2018 at 1:30 PM, Zartan said:

Speaking of super Chico which would not be surprising at all imagine the reaction if they somehow talked Meltzer in to being a surprise entrant for the battle royal. 

Or fly Marty in so this board can implode. 

Automatically ****** if Ole is in it, too.

there's gonna be a shit ton of wrestlers and wrestling personalities at Starrcast I wouldn't be surprised if we get some surprises and nostalgia in the battle royal and its more than 15.

For example X-Pac and DDP are gonna be at the event this weekend I wouldn't be shocked if they are in the  Battle Royal.

I'm surprised at the lack of Marty Scurll's chicken wings. I mean, he does use the crossface chickenwing.

or fish & chips for Marty or Nick Aldis

I love fish and chips, btw. It's probably my favorite non-Greek or Italian dish.

It is a good thing that Brian Cage is a Machine because you are going to need one to handle what happens to you when you eat that chicken bowl.   Unless they are planning Becky Lynch to show up I am not sure they are hitting the core market

2 hours ago, Ace said:

So it's obvious that Cody's gonna start using the Rhodes name full-time starting this weekend, right?

Not unless WWE let's him as a negotiating ploy to try to bring him, Kenny and the Bucks in.

4 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Not unless WWE let's him as a negotiating ploy to try to bring him, Kenny and the Bucks in.

I think he's said previously that he's pretty confident that all he would have to do is ask them to let him use it. 

It’s ridiculous how you can watch this for free. I downloaded the Fire.tv app, shared the “tell a friend” user code in the app on that Reddit thread, and I’m just about over the price of the show. 

...and I’ve just gotten it for free. Can’t wait. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Web Conn said:

Just purchased it now I gotta wait for 6 hours

I'm excited for this. I haven't felt like this maybe since going to ROH shows during the Gabe era. Nxt shows are never disappointing, but this just has a different feel to it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I'm excited for this. I haven't felt like this maybe since going to ROH shows during the Gabe era. Nxt shows are never disappointing, but this just has a different feel to it.

Exactly I felt like this when Defy started in Seattle last January and I just felt new and different. But ALL IN is a different animal completely. This is gonna be so rad.

• Like 1

I would love to go to the MSG show but my brother and I have been to the last 4 Mania's and for a variety of reasons we can't swing New York but are going to the Rumble. Hopefully ROH runs a show in the Greater Phoenix Area that weekend. 

• Like 1