DVDVR Message Board

The Cody Rhodes/YB All In Show Thread

6 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I'm surprised Austin Aries hasn't been announced for the show. I have to think he'll be on there. I mean, there's the NWA title match. Might as well have a match for the Impact title.

i eagerly await Aries' confirmation for this show. 

3 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Lot to spend when there’s a good chance the ppv will have tech issues. 

Fite abd traditional ppv are both generally reliable. ROH webcasts, on the other hand...

10 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I'm looking forward to the show I just have a feeling that the match quality might end up being like an ROH/NJPW show where some of the guys are going through the motions. 

$40 seems a little much I thought it'd be less 

You really think that on a show this hyped that guys will go through the motions, especially one run by their friends? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Infinit said:

You really think that on a show this hyped that guys will go through the motions, especially one run by their friends? 

Yeah, these guys are going to go and make PWG look like Mid-South.

YMMV on weither or not that's a good or bad thing.

I was thinking of ordering this but idk if I'm willing to pay 40 bucks for it. The final card is going to have to look real good to get me back on board. If it was half that it would be an easy decision for me.

Announced in this episode is Madison Rayne vs. Britt Baker vs. Chelsea Green vs. Tessa Blanchard (at least I don't think that was announced yet)

Which means Rayne will work WWE, ROH, TNA and All In in the span of like two months

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Raziel said:

I'm sure WWE is going to be thrilled at 3 MYC parcipants jobbing to an Impact worker they wanted no parts of.

To be fair I'm not sure any of them were making it past the first round anyways.

9 minutes ago, Ace said:

Jordynne Grace for ROH champion.

That would be pretty cool actually if she won the Battle Royal and then beat Lethal for the championship.

I think it’d be a really awesome moment if a women won a man’s World Heavyweight Championship. You could have her lose it back to Jay at DBD 27 days later. Just a thought.

I do like the idea of a none ROH contracted wrestler winning the Battle Royal and the. beating Lethal for the championship be an exciting way to introduce a debuting wrestler into ROH.

is Ethan Page still contracted to Impact Wrestling?

8 hours ago, Infinit said:

I'm specifically talking about dudes like Okada. I hope he brings his working boots. I've seen him go through the motions on tour like a lot of them do.