DVDVR Message Board

The Cody Rhodes/YB All In Show Thread

Weird question (ok, maybe not that weird), but does Conrad post on here or has he? He's said some things in the past that have made me think he used to come on here.

32 minutes ago, Infinit said:

According to Nick Jackson, BTE will ve back shortly.  (He yold me at tonight's ROH show)

BTE already came back this week though.

• Haha 1

Here's an easy solution to the Vince Russo issue. If he shows up, let Fale and the Guerrillas of Destiny handle security for the show. Haku needs to be #AllIn head of security. Nobody is going to try any shit with a family of angry Tongans.

10 hours ago, Peck said:

Welp, that escalated quickly.

Wait, I thought Cody was supposed to be a heel and not a gigantic babyface???

• Like 6

What does that Vince Russo tweet even mean?

Like what does that statement actually tell us about "ME & THEM"? That he's eager to be there and that people don't want him there? Why would he want to point that out? I feel like blood is going to shoot out my nose thinking about this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It should tell you Vince Russo is a hack stuck in a bygone era who is trying to create buzz for himself by trying to involve himself in some way with the #ALLIN show. In his head, Russo is on some one man crusade against Bullet Club, bro.

9 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Here's an easy solution to the Vince Russo issue. If he shows up, let Fale and the Guerrillas of Destiny handle security for the show. Haku needs to be #AllIn head of security. Nobody is going to try any shit with a family of angry Tongans.

They need to announce Fale is #ALLIN so I can buy every single ticket tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ace said:

The problem is that Russo has an army of idiots who eat that shit up on the daily.

It's so weird. Shit, even if you happen to like Russo's godawful vision of pro wrestling which features little to no actual wrestling, he doesn't seem worth fawning over. I like current NJPW but I'm not searching Twitter for anyone saying Gedo sucks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Russo and his followers should really relocate to Guyana. I hear there's a nice remote settlement with some really good punch.

There are no good jokes about Jonestown because the punchlines are always too long.

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

Funny that the show that everyone hypes as being incredible and getting "10,000 fans" and the only thing people are talking about is the shitty wrestling podcast convention earlier that weekend.  Even Cody Rhodes who is the main person on the show is spending more of the time just bitching that Russo and Disco Inferno is going to be this thing

How can you really be "All In" when you can barely pay attention to it 

It's mostly the fans being bro-y seals, competing for who can be the funniest.

A reporter stood up and asked if they were going to book Flip Gordon. Turns out it was Flip Gordon. He then superkicked MArty Scurll. Ripped his shirt off to reveal a "BOOK FLIP" shirt. He was then spinebustered by Page through a table.

Young Bucks then come out for their turn at the presser. Flip Gordon is just laying under the broken table. No one cares.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

It is. The fans at this press conference and the comments in the chat are giving me second thoughts about going. Or taking my son.

Not to be a dick but a show promoted by the Bullet Club and Meltzer with about 4000 - 8000 guys in Hot Topic Bullet club shirts and NOW you are having second thoughts?

Always thought this was basically a higher class version of the Gathering of the Juggalos shows and nothing has really convinced me otherwise

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3