DVDVR Message Board

The Cody Rhodes/YB All In Show Thread

On 5/8/2018 at 1:14 AM, Peck said:

No, but they've been confirmed for the Jericho cruise I believe. Because when you think of a cruise to the Bahamas, you immediately think of the Briscoes.

Terry Funk ain't need no Carnival!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, grilledcheese said:

That's shitty, too bad for her.

Is she any good? I have only seen her take a bump here and there, never one of her full matches. If she isn't very good, can she be carried?

Wasn’t she made a ring announcer due to lack of in-ring ability? 

1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

Wasn’t she made a ring announcer due to lack of in-ring ability? 

The program from the last Stardom show said that she is in her 30's and has been wrestling for 7 years. She was so bad that I looked it up. The 13 year olds, rookies and idols are on a higher level than her.

To be fair she actually hasn't been wrestling the majority of those years. Also those shows would have been the ones she wrestling injured. That said, she seemed pretty mediocre in her match with Tenille during the ROH Women's Title tournament.

Brandi's only match was in FCW during her first run with WWE, in 2011. She didn't wrestle again until 2 years ago with TNA.

JoJo had 2 RAW matches, 2 NXT house show matches and a match at Survivor Series 2013.

11 hours ago, Eivion said:

To be fair she actually hasn't been wrestling the majority of those years. Also those shows would have been the ones she wrestling injured. That said, she seemed pretty mediocre in her match with Tenille during the ROH Women's Title tournament.

Mediocrity was a massive improvement from what had come before, apparently.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The Briscoes are going to end up on a gay cruise, and filming a remake of the Cuba Gooding, Jr. classic, Boat Trip.

Nah, it's 2018, if it ends up being a remake of a movie, it'd be Open Water. 

I don't see how anyone could give a shit about whether Vince Russo was at a wrestling podcast convention. He can talk all he wants, he's not booking the show.

Though I'd laugh my ass off if he and Flip Gordon came out together to crash the show.

54 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Why am I not seeing anything on the Starrcast Twitter or Russo's account? If they decided against booking him, surely Russo wouldn't be able to stop pitching a fit. 

Because it was deleted