DVDVR Message Board

#FreeTheTagTitles - SDL - 1/9/18

Dolfan in NYC

So Daniel Bryan telling Benjamin/Gable that the referee's decision is final as justification for the match being restarted is some of the worst-scripted WWE reasoning in a while, right?

Nattie being super excited that she didn't have to team wit Sami felt like a shoot 

The inevitable heel turn by The Ascension won't work because BreezeAngo are glorious douchebags. Like I love watching them, and I think they're self aware, but they're hilariously cruel to The Ascension for literally no reason whatsoever.

Well, it's not like The Ascension didn't force them into multiple matches with the Bludgeon Brothers first (and most likely framed the Brothers in the first place)

It's amazing how much more over the four of them have gotten doing absurd skits. I hope it never ends.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2018 at 11:16 PM, caley said:

So Daniel Bryan telling Benjamin/Gable that the referee's decision is final as justification for the match being restarted is some of the worst-scripted WWE reasoning in a while, right?

I hope they're not doing this, but the thought crossed my mind that they're going to run a mental health angle with Bryan. Shane was hinting that way in their interaction backstage.

21 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Well, it's not like The Ascension didn't force them into multiple matches with the Bludgeon Brothers first (and most likely framed the Brothers in the first place)

It's amazing how much more over the four of them have gotten doing absurd skits. I hope it never ends.

Ascension may play by Wasteland rules, but they uphold the Bro Code at all times. They died so The Fashion Police could live, and the insinuation that they set all of this up is SCANDALOUS. Trust me when I say they'll ASCEND.

Man, I'm such an Ascension mark.

• Like 1

I think I've figured out the Daniel Bryan "heel turn". He was mad at Shane for "acting like Mr. McMahon ", so he's acting like Mr. McMahon , with the Handicap match and the sudden off the wall decisions, in order to either shove it up their asses and go "heel" or "teach Shane a lesson.", which would stink.

Oh, and did Nak " Too Sweet" the belt? I'm calling them taking Balor Club into an actual NWO type gimmick that crosses both shows. They have the actual original group of three as BC right now, they're going to totally hit that vein.

Luke wasn't an original member, was he? I thought it was Prince, Fale, Tama and Karl.

I don't want AJ back with them, really, because he doesn't really need it and Finn needs the top spot, which he would almost certainly not get with Styles. But I do hope we get a backstage interaction moment again like they had at SummerSlam 2016.