DVDVR Message Board

Your 2018 INTERNET MATCHES Thread

GojiColin

Beyond put up their entire Americanrana 18 card (not sure if this is temporary or not)

Match Listing

Spoiler

-Match Listing-
1. Team WWR (Mia Yim, Jordynne Grace, Kimber Lee, Skylar) vs. Team Pazuzu (Chris Dickinson, Jaka, Santana, Ortiz) 
2. AR Fox vs. Anthony Greene
3. Brody King vs. Josh Briggs
4. Trent? vs. Jonathan Gresham with MJF & Stokely Hathaway
5. Matthew Riddle & Tom Lawlor vs. Nick Gage & Matt Tremont
6. CHIKARA Showcase: Mike Quackenbush, Solo Darling, Fire Ant, Boomer Hatfield vs. The Whisper, Volgar, Merlok, Travis Huckabee
7. Powerbomb.TV Independent Title Match: Tracy Williams (C) vs. Wheeler YUTA
8. Gentleman's Club (Chuck Taylor & Orange Cassidy) vs. Beaver Boys (John Silver & Alex Reynolds) vs. Massage Force (VSK & Dorian Graves) vs. Team Tremendous (Dan Barry & Bill Carr)
9. PCO vs. Brian Cage
10. No Rope Barbed Wire Match: David Starr vs. Joey Janela with Penelope Ford

That main event is a violent brutal banger of a match. Interestingly, Tremont and Gage on commentary and they both put it over instead of burying the non-deathmatch guy(Starr, usually.).

I give y'all the weekend and you still don't post it.

Pro Wrestling Eve posted their entire Queendom card on Youtube.

Opens with a Wargames match plus Aja Kong vs. Viper and Meiko Satomura vs. Kay Lee Ray

Spoiler

WAR GAMES RULES STEEL CAGE MATCH

The Deserving
Jayla Dark - Jamie Hayter - Charli Evans - Blue Nikita
vs
SQUAD GOALS
Rhia O'Reilly - Emi Sakura - Laura Di Matteo - Addy Starr

Wildcard Ladder Match Qualifier
Kris Wolf vs "The S**T Talk Queen" Jetta

Wildcard Ladder Match
Millie McKenzie vs Kasey Owens vs Nina Samuels vs Leah Owens vs Livvii Grace vs winner of Kris Wolf vs Jetta

International Dream Clash #1
Meiko Satomura vs Kay Lee Ray

Co-Main Event
International Dream Clash #2
Aja Kong vs Viper

Main Event
Pro-Wrestling:EVE Championship
"The Main Event Empress" Sammii Jayne vs "Fearless" Charlie Morgan

On 10/22/2018 at 10:58 AM, RIPPA said:

And since Kevin uploaded it - I will post it

Aja Kong vs. Hikaru Shida

Great match, I don't know if this is how Shida usually wrestles(I doubt it), but they had a great one.

On 10/22/2018 at 11:58 AM, RIPPA said:

And since Kevin uploaded it - I will post it

Aja Kong vs. Hikaru Shida

Thanks for posting that here. Not sure I would have checked it out otherwise since Shida has always been a mixed bag for me. That was great and easily her best match.

4 hours ago, Ryan said:

Great match, I don't know if this is how Shida usually wrestles(I doubt it), but they had a great one.

Its been a while since i have really watched much of any non-Stardom joshi regularly, but unless Shida has changed this year you would be correct. That type of pacing and build is definitely more in line with Aja than Shida.

1. I totally agree

2. Thank you Paul, I was actually looking for this the other day.

Zeus is a beast. The guy is just a total package, one of those guys that can physically do anything he wants, like a young Scott Steiner or Brock Lesnar. The whole match he just treats Kento like a piece of meat and the story is whether he can survive the onslaught. Miyahara's offense is a little thigh-slappy but he has a great Claymore Kick and capture suplex. Not only is the neck chop part crazy but Zeus also chokes him across the ring bolt, which I swear I've never seen before (Foley probably did and I'm forgetting) but seems so obvious. Great match worthy of the Triple Crown.

Just two guys who know each other well, determined to put on a bit of a show. It's pretty loose in places, you get the sense for large chunks of it that they haven't planned any of it out, which might be true, I dunno, but it's a vibe I like a lot.

Posting this just because it's a thing that happened. Doesn't do a massive amount for my "LT Falk for March Madness 20XX" campaign really, but it happened, and Mean Gene is there for some reason.

Watch this match losers. Most of Ospreay's stupid tendencies are reigned in and they have a hell of a match. Better than their first meeting earlier this year. I should be able to @ everyone and make them see this!

17 hours ago, RIPPA said:

And here is Gresham vs. John Walters from Halloween

I was just coming to post this. Damn I really dug it. It's all about fighting for holds, fighting to escape holds and selling. The finish was such a refreshing change of pace after seeing so many indy epic style overkill matches.