DVDVR Message Board

Your 2018 INTERNET MATCHES Thread

GojiColin

On 1/28/2018 at 4:57 PM, Noah Mark said:

I still cant believe Dean hasn't posted yet in this thread.

Dean hasn't posted since the beginning of Nov. so if you are waiting for his participation you will be disappointed.

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 4:57 PM, Noah Mark said:

I still cant believe Dean hasn't posted yet in this thread..

Dean has given us a path.  We must be willing and brave enough to walk it on our own.

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Mike Bailey vs. Zack Sabre Jr

As someone who's not a big ZSJ fan, I have to admit that was a fun match.  Bailey's selling was a little suspect at times, but watching them both punish each other for making mistakes made it more engaging to me then if they just had a straight up wrestling match.

14 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Weren't y'all saying the BW Massacre had no blood in it? If so, that is so TNA. 

Matt Hardy should've fucked with TNA by suing them for using the word Massacre in the match title.

One of the several AJ vs. Sami cage matches that has been uploaded - all from various house shows but I am sure they are all similar.

This one seems to be the most complete

1 minute ago, Matt D said:

Most seem to be shot by people who can’t turn their phones sideways. 

don't get me started.

A big batch of WWE house show matches just went up and they are all shot vertically.

I hate people

• Like 1

On 1/20/2018 at 5:11 AM, GojiColin said:

As someone who doesn't watch a ton of Kraneo matches, for a dude his size he still manages to get around well.  Him using his size and strength to bull his way through Hechicero's matwork was amusing and that apron dive was nuts  (RIP Mije). Hechicero of course was his usual awesome self, and at this point I think he could even pull an entertaining match out of Rush's Dad.

Did Kraneo ever go over for the Fantastic Mania shows?  I feel like with his size and memorable character, he'd be a shoe in; plus he could mix it up with the heavyweight wrestlers for some interesting match-ups.

Who would not watch a ton of Kraneo matches!? Here is an awesome Kraneo performance from the 1/12 show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL7siMh_LRc&feature=youtu.be&t=01h45m51s

• Like 1