DVDVR Message Board

1/8/18 RAW Aka, Daddy's Back!

Shibata Is My Homie

17 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

I love Miz, but I think top of the midcard is his sweet spot. Last time he was given the top belt it sunk his career for like three years.

Besides, Balor is the guy who needs a run with the ugly red belt.

Yeah he dropped the ball last time, but you gotta admit he's come a long way since then.  They have totally rebuilt him, and he's gotten much better with his character, ring work and promos to be a real top company guy.  

I agree Balor will get the belt back one day for sure.  Balor vs the winner of Lesnar/Strowman/Kane would be a good Mania match.  Balor vs Miz would probably be a great feud for down the road too, have Miz steal the belt from him and let the Demon chase him.

Miz will get the Booger Red Belt in 2018

Balor: "I see the Architect. I see the Big Dog. And I see...uh...we got...what's that thing...that name we call him. It's on the tip of my tongue, it starts with an 'N'..."

Me at home: FINN! NO!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

I thought Enzo and Cedric had a really fun match, and I know there are folks who will come here and tell me how wrong I am, but it really looks to me like Enzo is working harder and getting better. Maybe this CW run is what he needed. I really liked the opening stuff with Jordan and the Shield. Balor Club looks like their having fun. Dana Brooke in her getup made me feel...pants things.

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:47 AM, Cristobal said:

Why would they have a goddamn GRAPPLING HOOK lying around? Good thing fucking Batman is their equipment supplier, apparently, or Braun would have looked super ridiculous opening up the case and seeing some random signage or camera equipment in there.

We watched last night and I asked the same question out loud, and my wife goes, "Because it's pro wrestling, dummy!" Smart fucking lady.

Edited by grilledcheese
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• RIPPA unpinned this topic
On 1/10/2018 at 7:47 PM, Cristobal said:

Why would they have a goddamn GRAPPLING HOOK lying around? Good thing fucking Batman is their equipment supplier, apparently, or Braun would have looked super ridiculous opening up the case and seeing some random signage or camera equipment in there.

On 1/12/2018 at 7:56 PM, grilledcheese said:

We watched last night and I asked the same question out loud, and my wife goes, "Because it's pro wrestling, dummy!" Smart fucking lady.

Further proof Batman's best!

37 minutes ago, Shibata Is My Homie said:

Honky Tonk Man 454 days
Pedro Morales 425 days

Miz is less than a hundred days behind Pedro for most total days as champ though.

And he's two reigns behind Jericho for most of all time. (Somehow Jericho's 9 combined reigns leaves him only 15th for longest combined reigns)

On 1/12/2018 at 1:56 PM, grilledcheese said:

I honestly assumed it might have been used to take down the set or something.