DVDVR Message Board

2017-18 NFL PLAYOFFS: DIVISIONALS

Dolfan in NYC

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Such a ridiculous rule. Saints can't win the game here even if they run the XP back.

but you have to foreshadow this for 3 weeks from now when the Patriots can because the time expiring TD only puts the Vikings/Eagles up by 1 and you have the greatest Dusty fuckfinish of all time

• Haha 1

Just now, hammerva said:

I have no idea what the corner is doing.  Was he avoiding a pass interference?  He was trying to avoid contact which is the last thing he should do

It looks like he was sizing him up for the big hit and just somehow whiffed. Plus he then took out the only teammate close enough to have a chance.

Just now, pipGofern said:

I still can't believe what I just saw. Who doesn't have guys deep on a last ditch play??

Their deep guy came up to try and blast him as the ball arrived. 

I imagine he regrets his decision.

3 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I think it was -5 for most of the week in places.  But the play did cost a lot of people a lot of fucking money holy crap.

Of course it also made some people a lot of money.

The throw by Keenum was pretty damn choice as well. Now, there's a pretty good chance that the kick might have been missed if the DB did what he was supposed to do (it would have been around 50-52 yards I believe), but with 10 seconds left, he throws a 35 yard perfectly placed ball that would allow the receiver to get out of bounds (allowing them to set up whatever hashmark they needed as they still had a TO on the scoreboard)

If that play was made by the DB, we'd be talking about Keenum more then we are

edit: Correciton, I saw the video the wrong way (I was ill, missed it live) I thought the indicator was that they had a timeout left. Still, great throw

Edited by SirFozzie
Hello I Am Stupidface