DVDVR Message Board

New year, New Japan: NEW YEAR DASH 2018

sevendaughters

Just now, sevendaughters said:

i like War Machine but please stop doing the raw knee and the corner flip from Irish Whip, if you're reading, just drop me a PM agreeing to stop, thanks

Isn't this supposed to be their last night in NJ?

2 minutes ago, Casey said:

Long Beach show could be...

Cody/Omega US title

Naito/Jericho

Okada/SANADA(???)

That's not too bad. Certainly better than having a US show with Billy Gunn on it.

He's not gonna Billy Gunn his G1 Special in USA! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sanada bring positioned for Okada the day after winning the tag belts is a bit strange but hey, he's cleaned out the division, so if they aren't gonna run back someone he's already danced with, Sanada ain't a terrible choice.

1 hour ago, sevendaughters said:

yeah that made no sense

- Cody beats a guy who beat him
- Kenny runs out and stops him bcs feelings
- "we need to stop fighting"
- "let's get this guy in from New Zealand who claims he has a girlfriend, she's at another school, you haven't seen her, and she has D cups"
- ???????
- profit

It’s very “your current s/o caught you texting an ex, and you’re like, oh they just needed a quick word, going through a hard time, I’m just being empathetic; but they storm off, and maybe they’re right, maybe you need to prove you can handle commitment and responsibility: Let’s adopt!” It’s not a great plan. 

Anyway, I’m excited for a lot of things. 

5 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Sanada bring positioned for Okada the day after winning the tag belts is a bit strange but hey, he's cleaned out the division, so if they aren't gonna run back someone he's already danced with, Sanada ain't a terrible choice.

Sanada outright challenged Okada in the backstage interviews after the show was over. EVIL challenged Goto, and Takahashi challenged Ospreay as well.