DVDVR Message Board

2018 Non-Event General MMA Talk Thread

Elsalvajeloco

I know this fight has been rumored for ages. And it makes sense that Punk would fight on the Chicago card. But I don't know if this is official or if that's even Ido's official Twitter. And why is Punk playing grab ass in the park with him now? I have so many questions.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Casey said:

I know this fight has been rumored for ages. And it makes sense that Punk would fight on the Chicago card. But I don't know if this is official or if that's even Ido's official Twitter. And why is Punk playing grab ass in the park with him now? I have so many questions.

Trending that way

3 minutes ago, TheVileOne said:

Can Cyborg even make 145 pounds in that timeframe?  It's less than a month and she didn't have a fight lined up.

Well, her last cut was her easiest and she was closer to her weight before the Holm fight. Plus, she pretty much trains all the time. Based on her IG, she doesn't look that big. I'm guessing between 160-165 at most.

If she felt like she couldn't make it, she would turned the fight down flat.

43 minutes ago, TheVileOne said:

Fighters still miss weight when they accept fights at a different weights 

So. That has nothing to do with this situation. I can't speak for 670 other fighters.

I mean if you're concerned about her making weight, you can tweet Rob Emerson (FYI @mma_emerson) since he replaced Lockhart for her last two fights to find out more info. I'm sure he will reply back.

19 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

So much for a rehab fight. They sure do love throwing Aljo to the wolves at all times.

Rob Font called him out after beating Thominhas in Boston. That would be a really tough fight.