DVDVR Message Board

SDL is Bulgarian Pavarotti - 1/2/2018

Dolfan in NYC

1 minute ago, Curt McGirt said:

Hey, me too! Except, you know... I won't die on television anytime soon. 

I have more faith in you than that. They have televised high speed chases in St. Louis all the time. Take 40 to KingsHighway and hang a right into Barnes and I'll let Julius Hunter fill me in on the details.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well, I could always go meet the extended fam down there before I drive into the Mississippi. How bout I meet you at the mall outside the highway in Cape Girardeau and we'll do this thing

Actually! Leaping out of a Drury Hotel window after a stickup might be more interesting.

I have no idea where the Bludgeon Brothers/Breezango/Ascension angle is going, and I don't think creative does either. I want Harper & Rowan to continue to remove the stench of Bray and squash teams, except for Rusev Day.

So is Daniel Bryan trying to get fired because that was the most clear heel move he has done since he became GM? Like egregiously so. The Authority never made a handicap match for a title. They put champs in handicap matches but wow.

I think they realized trying to turn Bryan heel on Shane was a lost cause, so now he's also turning on AJ. So now instead of disappointing people by not running Shane vs Bryan, they can disappoint people by not running Styles vs Bryan.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

I think they realized trying to turn Bryan heel on Shane was a lost cause, so now he's also turning on AJ. So now instead of disappointing people by not running Shane vs Bryan, they can disappoint people by not running Styles vs Bryan.

And it isn't working because who is going to cheer Shane over Bryan? 

Okay - I am a little confused.

I didn't see the main event stuff but the recap I read said Styles requested the handicap match (which would still be stupid). So if that isn't the case that isn't really a heel move by Bryan. It's giving the babyface what they want.

Now if that didn't happen then that is a different story.