DVDVR Message Board

IN MEMORIUM 2018

odessasteps

1 hour ago, Betsy Zeidler said:

I hope he doesn't rest in peace at all.  Filming an actual rape and presenting it as fiction is disgusting.

I like to think some demons are giving it to him up the pooper at this very moment (using I Can't Believe it's Not Butter!  as a lube of course).  One can be pretentious and one can be a POS, he managed both.

10 hours ago, Betsy Zeidler said:

I hope he doesn't rest in peace at all.  Filming an actual rape and presenting it as fiction is disgusting.

8 hours ago, OSJ said:

I like to think some demons are giving it to him up the pooper at this very moment (using I Can't Believe it's Not Butter!  as a lube of course).  One can be pretentious and one can be a POS, he managed both.

Before people get too crazy with the idea that Marlon Brando actually raped Maria Schneider on-camera, here is an article that fairly sums the whole thing up. Bertolucci was definitely a POS, but a more fitting punishment would be for the demons to force him to watch Michael Bay re-makes of all his films.

https://www.vox.com/2018/11/26/18112531/bernardo-bertolucci-maria-schneider-last-tango-in-paris

Gloria Katz, badass screenplay writer, has passed away.

Gloria Katz, the Oscar-nominated screenwriter who partnered with her husband, Willard Huyck, on the scripts for the George Lucas classics American Graffiti and Star Wars, has died. She was 76.

Katz died Sunday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles after a long battle with ovarian cancer, Huyck told The Hollywood Reporter. She died on their 49th wedding anniversary.

Katz and her husband also penned the screenplay for Steven Spielberg's Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, produced by Lucas from his story.

• 2 weeks later...