DVDVR Message Board

2017-18 NFL PLAYOFFS: WILDCARDS

Dolfan in NYC

2 minutes ago, J.T. said:

If they are all following Romo's lead then they should all retire and become awesome game analysts.

now that you've put it out there Alex Smith probably would be pretty good at it if he wanted to be...

1 hour ago, Kuetsar said:

I wonder if he was given a push from the front office. . . .

yes but in the wrestling sense of the phrase

I'm sure they are saddened to see their #1 fixer leave so soon.  Sterratore's index card gimmick may not be ready for the top spot.

• Haha 1

Just now, Death From Above said:

One of these teams is going to win a playoff game. I hope it's Jacksonville just so that Blake Bortles Facts twitter account can carry on trolling everyone.

postseason winning percentage of 1.000!

• Like 2

• Bills facing 4th-and-1 at about the 3.
  • Bills attempt to draw Jaguars offsides, fail, call timeout.
  • Bills line up for field goal, Jaguars jump offsides on the field goal attempt, first down Bills.
  • Offensive pass interference on the Bills on first-and-goal at the 1.

This game is amazing for every wrong possible reason.

4 minutes ago, Gonzo said:
  • Bills facing 4th-and-1 at about the 3.
  • Bills attempt to draw Jaguars offsides, fail, call timeout.
  • Bills line up for field goal, Jaguars jump offsides on the field goal attempt, first down Bills.
  • Offensive pass interference on the Bills on first-and-goal at the 1.

This game is amazing for every wrong possible reason.

i should not have burned my "ECW blown spotfest" metaphor so early in the playoff weekend, apparently

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kuetsar said:

The OC must have been drunk not to run it there. . . .SMH

this is sadly a pandemic problem in the league.

Shit, the Patriots have 2 super bowl wins in the last 3 years as a direct result of people forgetting you're supposed to run the ball at the goal line and/or when you have a big lead late

• Like 3

THEY'RE CALLED OBVIOUS RUNNING DOWNS BECAUSE IT'S STUPID NOT TO RUN IN THOSE SITUATIONS

Can't wait until the Patriots win the super bowl AGAIN this year because some team runs a fake kneel down hail mary out of the victory formation and throws a pick six [edit: and the broacasters claim a TD by the defense attests to the greatness of Tom Brady somehow]

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

Shit, the Patriots have 2 super bowl wins in the last 3 years as a direct result of people forgetting you're supposed to run the ball at the goal line and/or when you have a big lead late

I see no problems with this.  No problems whatsoever.

This game is exhausting.  I feel like I've aged just watching the drive that lead to the field goal.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Love how Romo and Nantz are using the wind as the excuse for this game.  Yeah I am sure if it was 70% and no wind it would look like a Big 12 game :rolleyes:

Plus you'd think, Tyrod would be a little used to it given how bad the winds at the Ralph can be. . .