DVDVR Message Board

The "I Can't Believe It's 2018 and I'm Starting Another TNA Thread" Thread

47 minutes ago, nofuture said:

I doubt NJPW would be happy with their IC champion losing like that.

Their IC champion that hasn't defended the belt since he won it. Yeah, they're doing wonderful things with that belt right now.

He's wrestling Evil on November 3rd. IDK whats 3 days in New York. Jericho can come to the tapings cut some promos do some shit with Callihan. Maybe be part of a 10 man match and then go out drinking afterwards. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

He's wrestling Evil on November 3rd. IDK whats 3 days in New York. Jericho can come to the tapings cut some promos do some shit with Callihan. Maybe be part of a 10 man match and then go out drinking afterwards. 

I definitely see Evil winning the belt, and cotinuing his feud with Zack Sabre, Jr. over the belt.

4 hours ago, Godfrey said:

I always thought the plan was to aim for Jericho/Naito at WK. I guess that doesn't need a belt really.

It is and it will almost assuredly be for the belt. Naito is working ZSJ at Power Struggle too, so the obvious plan is for Naito and Jericho to win their respective matches and square off at the dome. EVIL can then work ZSJ  at the Dome perhaps, or better yet tag with SANADA vs. ZSJ & Suzuki.

Might be that Jericho assaults Callihan during his match, then MAAAYBE he sticks for tapings, cuts a promo, beats the shit out of someone else and moves on. Anyone has any ideas if his cruise things is doing good numbers or not? Since Impact have been running some ads for it if I'm not mistaken so doing some actual angle in the show itself would make sense as well.

And if NJPW still doesn't want to work with Impact then he'll simply not bring IC title for this.

Hey, I just realised, it's the 10th of October! On this day eight years ago, the face of TNA wrestling was changed forever!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, AxB said:

Hey, I just realised, it's the 10th of October! On this day eight years ago, the face of TNA wrestling was changed forever!

It dawned on me two minutes ago and holy bats time has flown by

As for the cruise last i heard they were mostly sold out but had a few cabins left.  So it sounds like it's doing pretty well.

In the build to that, Abyss was torturing some guy backstage with a branding iron. While he was screaming in pain, Abyss shouted "They are coming!", but between the other guy screaming and the dramatic music or whatever, some people watching it thought he'd shouted "I am cumming!". So everyone was all, you've finally gone too far, Vince Russo. And Russo didn't even work there then. Bischoff/ Hogan era.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, DreamBroken said:

TNABFG0002.jpg?resize=550,366

The incorrect grammar usage is great. They're probably fucked up out of their minds, so being able to write anything at all might have been a win. It would have been a lot funnier if they forgot to write something and went out with a blank poster board.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, AxB said:

In the build to that, Abyss was torturing some guy backstage with a branding iron. While he was screaming in pain, Abyss shouted "They are coming!", but between the other guy screaming and the dramatic music or whatever, some people watching it thought he'd shouted "I am cumming!". So everyone was all, you've finally gone too far, Vince Russo. And Russo didn't even work there then. Bischoff/ Hogan era.

Russo was still there during that time I think. 

52 minutes ago, AxB said:

3 minutes ago, Thibs said:

Those assholes have some weird fetishes.

1 hour ago, Thibs said:

I believe he was being paid to stay home at that point. Possibly he was officially a writer, but in practice he'd write a script for a show, send it in, and then TNA would ignore it and book things logically instead.

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

I was gonna say, when crazy-ass Abyss is probably the sober one out of the three...

The best thing about that PPV when “They” were revealed—

Abyss giving the finger and the “FU” motion to the crowd. Idk but it was so amusing watching him do that ?

3 hours ago, J.T. said:

Let's not talk about Russo so soon after I have just eaten a heavy lunch.

I know a guy with the same problem. He shits and pukes at the mention of Vince Russo's name. The problem got so bad, I stopped inviting him over.