DVDVR Message Board

The "I Can't Believe It's 2018 and I'm Starting Another TNA Thread" Thread

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:51 AM, CreativeControl said:

Can you just do that if you're a wrestler? Why didn't he merge every title so he's only got one championship to carry around?

1. Carrying around multiple title belts is more awesome than carrying around just one.  Just ask Ultimo Dragon and Chris Jericho.

2. Why can't you just be thankful that this heralds the end of Grand Prix match rules?

• Like 1

On 6/6/2018 at 3:12 PM, Thibs said:

An apparently Sami Callihan is building a pirate boat so he can invande the cruise

This may have been a typo, but it amuses me greatly.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/6/2018 at 1:24 PM, NikoBaltimore said:

Wait, so for the seemingly first time I can remember ROH and Impact are both going to be  doing an event and it's on a cruise?  Holy bats 2018 just gets weirder and weirder.

It's international waters, anything can happen.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/6/2018 at 1:12 PM, Thibs said:

An apparently Sami Callihan is building a pirate boat so he can invande the cruise.

Let's see, NXT has the pirate princess and TNA has Sami... Which one is taller?

On 6/5/2018 at 9:13 AM, J.T. said:

1. Carrying around multiple title belts is more awesome than carrying around just one.  Just ask Ultimo Dragon and Chris Jericho.

Unless you carry the one belt in your teeth like Pete Dunne. All the more impressive in that he's a Brit and has enough teeth to do that.

• Haha 5

I looked at my cable guide and there's a 30 minute version of what looks like to be an episode of IMPACT! from 2014 for this sunday morning at 9:30 am. Does anyone have any in formation on why this would be. Google has not produced an answer.

On 6/7/2018 at 7:22 PM, ComingToAmerica said:

Related image

He does wear a gumshield to be fair, but.......

I know about the British reputation for horrible teeth (which I find to be BS anyway) But I would love to find out who his dentist is.

6 hours ago, Web Conn said:

That 30 minute impact on my TV guide was merely a infomercial and not even an Impact infomercial. Bait and switch, super lame.

That still manages to be a very lolTNA thing.

• Haha 1

Has anyone downloaded a Roku app called Pluto TV? It's like this thing that gives you I guess free internet streaming channels from all over. Anyway, there's one for Impact in the sports section and its seem to show nothing but old TNA PPV's. The other day Genesis 2009 was on and I think on Monday Turning Point 2011 was.

6 hours ago, Phantom Lord said:

Has anyone downloaded a Roku app called Pluto TV? It's like this thing that gives you I guess free internet streaming channels from all over. Anyway, there's one for Impact in the sports section and its seem to show nothing but old TNA PPV's. The other day Genesis 2009 was on and I think on Monday Turning Point 2011 was.

Been using PlutoTV for about a year. Before it was the TNA channel it was the Pro Wrestling channel,that played TNA ppvs and that A&E Bio on Andre.

16 hours ago, DreamBroken said:

Always thought McKenzie Mitchell did really great as backstage interviewer, will miss her in the role.

EDIT: McKenzie responded to reports, saying it was "news to her", so hopefully she's still around

Yeah - PWI tweeted out an apology yesterday evening