MLW World Title Tournament Final: Shane Strickland vs. Matt Riddle
Penta el 0M vs. Rey Fénix
Joey's Bogus Adventure Match: Joey Janela vs. Jimmy Havoc
Sami Callihan vs. MVP
ACH vs. Tom Lawlor
Fred Yehi vs. MJF
Santana Garrett vs. Aerial Monroe
Elimination Tag Match: Jimmy Yuta & Jason Cade vs. the Dirty Blondes

Priscilla Kelly and Darby Allin are off the card. Priscilla is on tour with DDT in Japan and Darby suffered an injury in PROGRESS during WrestleMania weekend.

STOKED!

Guest Edwin

Low Ki vs. Matt Sydal is off for tonight's MLW card.

Both guys are injured, but Ki will still be at the show, so I'm guessing they either continue to MVP feud or use him in some type of storyline.

Guest Edwin

Balls! Strickland vs. Riddle was amazing live. Not sure hiw it will come across on video, but it was an amazing experience. Strickland is the new MLW world heavyweight champion.

MJF vs. Yehi and Penta vs. Fenix were good too, although the first Penta vs. Fenix match was better. Strickland's first denfense will be against Penta.

I hope they make Yehi a regular. He is great.

The venue was sold out. Easily the biggest audience they've had. About 500 people.

8 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Can we somehow get Toni Storm into this photo. I think she currently has like four or five belts as well.

Just three titles now since Viper took one away from her. Viper on the other hand does have four now.

On 4/12/2018 at 11:08 PM, clintthecrippler said:

I am hopeful that someone will book Austin Aries vs Shane Strickland while they are each currently in "belt collector" mode. Even if the match is a fuck finish no-contest, the visual of each guy draped in belts squaring off would make for a good photo OP at least.

Defy just did it Friday.

Spoiler

• Like 1

This is the field so far

With one more entrant still to be announced, Pete Dunne, Keith Lee, Zack Sabre Jr., Doug Williams, Angelico, Mark Andrews, Flash Morgan Webster, Chuck Mambo, Chris Brookes, Jordan Devlin, Joey Janela, TK Cooper, David Starr, Tyler Bate, and Ohno make up the field for this year's Super Strong Style 16.

5 minutes ago, Archibald said:

Shouldn't Zack be on his way out considering that he signed with NJPW?

When he signed Meltzer said he would still work some indie dates but his focus would be New Japan.

And since this one is a commitment he had before signing, probably not a big deal for him to keep the dates.