DVDVR Message Board

2018 INDIE WRESTLING THREAD

10 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

Reality of Wrestling is doing their version of a Royal Rumble next Saturday.  I will lose my goddamn mind if Henry is a surprise entrant in it.

Is that the show Brennan Williams is returning for?  I figure/hope he’ll make TV after the Wrestlemania callups.

10 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

Reality of Wrestling is doing their version of a Royal Rumble next Saturday.  I will lose my goddamn mind if Henry is a surprise entrant in it.

If you're talking about April 14th, Henry is making an appearance at IWC's Night of the Superstars 7 north of Pittsburgh.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Oyaji said:

Teddy Hart in this opener is fucking legendary. Guzzling guys up and no selling. Just was part of the mob to catch three dives and didn't go down for one. SO AWESOME.

Me: "Teddy's not catching any of these dives!"

Fan beside me: "Yeah. He's 0-for-3. I'm SURE it's just a coincidence." 

8 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

How was the BEYOND show Thursday late night? 

Good, I didn't think there was anything great or must see. My MOTN there was the Josh Briggs match. People seemed to love Jonathan Gresham vs Karen Q.

9 hours ago, Oyaji said:

Pierre Carl Ouellet vs. WALTER is a legitimate MOTYC. Fucking insane and hilarious and just disgusting.

@Archibald the twitch vid works for me. But we get the best of both worlds on commentary. STRIKER AND MATHEWS. 

I must be one of few people on the planet who doesn't mind Mathews.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JonnyLaw said:

Is that the show Brennan Williams is returning for?  I figure/hope he’ll make TV after the Wrestlemania callups.

Yep.  And Disco Inferno!  

3 hours ago, Peck said:

If you're talking about April 14th, Henry is making an appearance at IWC's Night of the Superstars 7 north of Pittsburgh.

Whoa, I'm really gonna lose my mind if he shows up, then.

Guest Edwin

I just watched the latest chapter in the Teddy Hart and Homicide feud from the last Jersey All Pro show in February -- it's a four way with BLK Jeez and Dezmond Xavier and it's utter chaos.

All of the Teddy and Homicide matches are far from being great matches, but they are utter chaos every time. These two will go from working with each other to fish hooking, biting and shoot punching each other in the mouth in a matter of seconds. Crazy stuff.

3 minutes ago, Ace said:

He posted a pic the next morning. It was mostly gone by then. We just need to realize PCO is not like other men.

Who only take just what they're given, like a plastic little princess. Lucky for him.

I am so sorry.

• Haha 2

Someone tweeted the idea that next year either Spring Break needs to be all 90s workers vs. current day workers (or another promotion do that idea) and I have never wanted anything more in my life

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Phil Schneider said:

We are reviewing a bunch of stuff over at SC

Matt Riddle's Bloodsport

http://segundacaida.blogspot.com/2018/04/wrestlemania-weekend-thursday-matt.html

Beyond Wrestling Cherry Picking

http://segundacaida.blogspot.com/2018/04/wrestlemania-weekend-thursday-matt.html

FYI Phil both of these are going to the Bloodsport entry

http://segundacaida.blogspot.com/2018/04/wrestlemania-weekend-cherry-picking-lot.html

I've been weirdly fascinated by the idea of Thatcher/Storm since they announced it, disappointed if it's that bad.

Didn't get enough of it unfortunately. That match had such a weird dynamic with Sami teamed with the lovable Juice & HIROSHI TANAHASHI (I get it, Death Juice) putting the heat on David Starr. The hot tag to Suzuki fell flat.

• Like 1