DVDVR Message Board

2018 INDIE WRESTLING THREAD

I'm trying to talk myself out of spending $150 for meeting them all, but the 4 Horsemen are coming to MCW next Saturday.  Can't go wrong with meeting Ric, Arn, Tully, Barry and JJ at a place not far from where I used to live.  http://www.mcwprowrestling.com/thehorsemenreturn

Hey, @J.T., you able to go to this?

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall setting this match up.  I assume this is the first time ever

DVoQY5cXkAIOFXD.jpg

This would be one time I would be ok if there was a little unprofessionalism and Riddle gave Low Ki a little taste of his own medicine.

• Like 3

Well that is one of the biggest problems with FloSlam being complete dumbasses.  Shows like this in the MoreThanMania banner would have been shown live.  Now I don't know when it will be shown.  Not sure if all of these shows will be on the WWNLive service and even if it was you would be paying $10 - $15 for each show

• Like 1

Considering FloSlam streamed all of the WWN shows, I'm sure this year will be no different.

I wouldn't be surprised if a package to stream them all was released. I'd honestly pay at least $30 - $40 if they did release a package for all of the WWN shows for that weekend -- i.e. EVOLVE x 2, PROGRESS x 2, Matt Riddle's Bloodsport, Joey Janela's Sping Break and the WWN Super Show.

8 minutes ago, Edwin said:

Considering FloSlam streamed all of the WWN shows, I'm sure this year will be no different.

FloSlam is dead so it will be very different this year

WWN runs their own service again but it is really really weird

7 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

FloSlam is dead so it will be very different this year

WWN runs their own service again but it is really really weird

I'm aware FloSlam is dead and I guess should've clarified. What I meant was -- If FloSlam streamed the majority (sans the CHIKARA events) last year, I see WWN streaming the majority (if not everything) on their website.

MoreThanMania is also being called the WWN Experience so there is hope they will be the ones streaming everything...

They will and if you don't want to wait two weeks you'll have to purchase each show individually. Club members get a 50% discount, so it'll be something like $5 per show if you want to watch them live iirc. This service sucks and is so out of touch. Staying up and watching like an entire day of live rassling that ended with the wild Janela show was so much fun but I'm not paying $40 or whatever it is on top of the monthly fee to do that this year. 

Will there be any footage from the Australia tour? I know it's not going up on World, but are the Aussie promotions they're working with filming? I'd love to see Rock vs. Suzuki. Jonah really impressed me with his pwg performances. 

I haven't ever seen Ki live or Matt Riddle for what it is worth.  I kind of want to go to this show now.  Originally, I was fine not taking in GCW Bloodsport or Joey janela's Spring Break 2 during Mania weekend.  But Year 2000 Justin needs to see the Great Sasuke and Low-Ki.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Casey said:

Speaking of Black Label Pro...

The best part of this Black Label Pro poster is using Alice in Chains "Jar of Flies" album title and album cover for this show.

I would assume the people behind Black Label Pro are fans of Black Label Society.