DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

5 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

You wanted official WWE shirts without writing or designs on the back? You got it!

91290.jpg 

91290A.jpg 

The original back "We comin' for you, brotha" didn't make the cut for some reason.

• Haha 1

That's absolutely hilarious.  WWE does all they can to ruin every great design with their logo or some dumbshit somewhere, and they can't even own up to trying to cash in on what little support Hulk Hogan has left.  

Gotta be honest.  They have a Matt Hardy "Mower of Lawn" T-shirt on clearance for $4.  First shirt I've bought since probably the Attitude era.  And I'm only wearing it when I mow my lawn.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
14 hours ago, sydneybrown said:

That's absolutely hilarious.  WWE does all they can to ruin every great design with their logo or some dumbshit somewhere, and they can't even own up to trying to cash in on what little support Hulk Hogan has left.  

Gotta be honest.  They have a Matt Hardy "Mower of Lawn" T-shirt on clearance for $4.  First shirt I've bought since probably the Attitude era.  And I'm only wearing it when I mow my lawn.  

If you wanted to go full Matt Hardy, your father-in-law would be mowing your lawn and preparing the lawn with fireworks for battle.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Wear this around with nothing underneath.

image_from_ios_13_.jpg

image_from_ios_14_.jpg

I want to see the Elite wearing that to the ring when we finally get the Elite vs. BC OG'z showdown. The OG'z need something with a Pacific islander theme. 

10 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Wear it over a leather jacket and be Bullet Club Triple H

Isn't that basically Kenny? Won't put any one else over, holds the uppercard hostage by only wanting to work with his besties, isn't as good as he thinks he is...

• Like 4
On 11/3/2018 at 2:29 PM, mattdangerously said:

Isn't that basically Kenny? Won't put any one else over, holds the uppercard hostage by only wanting to work with his besties, isn't as good as he thinks he is...

Wooooooosh. Oh, man haha.

Someone needs to Tweet this at Meltzer. His head would explode and this would probably cause him to have a meltdown.

• RIPPA locked this topic