DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

On 6/15/2018 at 10:12 AM, Dolfan in NYC said:

I don't know guys...  There's always worse places to go:

Reveal hidden contents

ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,101010:01c5ca27c6

... wow ...

And yet, there were still even WORSE places that could've gone, so, yay restraint?

• Like 1

On 6/16/2018 at 9:56 PM, Ryan said:

Grab all your Super Strong Machine Official Retirement crap while it lasts! I don't know why they've waited so long as he hasn't wrestled in four years.

3-1-1.jpg4-1-1.jpg5-3.jpg6-2.jpg7-3.jpg

T-shirt! Hoodie! Tote bag! Cushions! Wall hanging(not posters)~!

"But if you want a mask, go fuck yourself!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

God, those last three posts are hideous. Who are the ad-wizards that come up with that stuff? Seriously. You’d think they’d start making shit that people with a brain would actual consider buying. 

I know they still make bank regardless, but I mean, come on. 

And if they were gonna make a retro Jericho shirt, why not pick the “Monday Night Jericho” one?

• Like 1

There are more of those - what they call Americana - shirts. I just picked three random ones.

Of what I remember there are also ones for Alexa Bliss, Daniel Bryan, Braun and Roman Reigns

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

There are more of those - what they call Americana - shirts. I just picked three random ones.

Of what I remember there are also ones for Alexa Bliss, Daniel Bryan, Braun and Roman Reigns

Those are called Americana shirts? Dusty is rolling over in his grave.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PetrolCB said:

God, those last three posts are hideous. Who are the ad-wizards that come up with that stuff? Seriously. You’d think they’d start making shit that people with a brain would actual consider buying. 

I know they still make bank regardless, but I mean, come on. 

And if they were gonna make a retro Jericho shirt, why not pick the “Monday Night Jericho” one?

On the Jericho shirt, I assume they didn't want to overlap with "Monday Night Rollins."

WWE has always been hit and miss on shirt designs. With that said, in the past 3-4 months, they've had maybe 5 shirts I found appealing.

2 hours ago, kafkonia said:

I dunno, an American flag with "New World Order" written on it seems like it has potential to catch on in certain corners of the conspiracy world.

That's true. It would really work while blasting Ministry's "New World Order".

• Like 1