DVDVR Message Board
The Natural

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

18 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Don't forget the original Sin Cara shirt.

Hide contents

s-l300.jpg

And while doing a Google image search it brought up this gem:

Hide contents

6afuBci.jpg

637.png

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

There are going to be some Capital W  winners wearing that on the street.  

The back might as well say "I am an incel."

I hate to correct a Mod, but the term is "Proud SquaredCircle Warrior".

• Like 3

Stupid double post.  But on another note, someone should do a run of Takayama's Everst German Suplex shirt with the proceeds going to Takayama.  I loved the two I bought here and would gladly buy them again.

Just now, GojiColin said:

Stupid double post.  But on another note, someone should do a run of Takayama's Everst German Suplex shirt with the proceeds going to Takayama.  I loved the two I bought here and would gladly buy them again.

Speaking of Takayama, any news?

11 hours ago, GojiColin said:

Fuck yes. I also bought two, and from getting worn/washed/dried so goddamn much, they basically disintegrated over time. I would be all about grabbing another couple. Does the dude that had them made still post here? He was a Chicago guy, I think.

16 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

Now I really want a 'terrible merch' topic, I totally forgot about that Sin Cara one :lol:

You can't have a terrible merch discussion without the APA: Always Poundin' Ass shirt.

• Haha 2

Francine’s hideous 4:69 shirt was pretty ridiculous, and that never gets mentioned.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Francine’s hideous 4:69 shirt was pretty ridiculous, and that never gets mentioned.

Probably because ECW had hideous merch in general (with a couple of exceptions). Something like that just got lost in the shuffle, I would imagine.

I don't know guys...  There's always worse places to go:

Spoiler

ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,101010:01c5ca27c6

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

Was that the one about eating ass?

francine1.png?resize=450,550

francine2.png?resize=450,550

7 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I don't know guys...  There's always worse places to go:

Reveal hidden contents

ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,101010:01c5ca27c6

Duuuuuuuuuuuude :huh:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/11/2018 at 1:41 PM, NikoBaltimore said:

Ugh, way too much Ziggler on that shirt.  It'd look so much better if there they removed some of him from that shirt, and by some I mean all of it.

And hopefully @OSJ sees that magnificent Pete Dunne shirt.  It's pretty tempting despite the fact that I normally don't wear white shirts.

I thought really seriously about it as something to frame and hang on the wall. As far as wearing, sorry, but I remain the man in black (occasionally gray).

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

You can't have a terrible merch discussion without the APA: Always Poundin' Ass shirt.

I think Gilbert Gottfried may have mentioned that in his roast of George Takei...

• Haha 2

They fucked up by not having the back of that shirt be on the front.

Eh, some of the death and black metal album covers it's ripping off from these days are sans logo on the front anyways. 

• Like 1

I dig the semi-hidden AB on the front of it. I think it's a pretty sharp shirt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Grab all your Super Strong Machine Official Retirement crap while it lasts! I don't know why they've waited so long as he hasn't wrestled in four years.

3-1-1.jpg4-1-1.jpg5-3.jpg6-2.jpg7-3.jpg

T-shirt! Hoodie! Tote bag! Cushions! Wall hanging(not posters)~!

10 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Eh, some of the death and black metal album covers it's ripping off from these days are sans logo on the front anyways. 

I more or less said what I said because the front sucks and the back of the shirt is where the money is.

"The front sucks, the back is where the money is!" were the last words of one Casey Von Doom.

On 6/15/2018 at 10:06 AM, Sasha said:

Probably because ECW had hideous merch in general (with a couple of exceptions). Something like that just got lost in the shuffle, I would imagine.

I remember thinking that when watching the WWE-ECW doc and Taz was going on about great of a designer he was (he claimed to have designed a majority of them) and all I could think of was a lot of these are turrible

• Like 1

Black's shirt is interesting and pretty cool to my non-cool eye. EC3's was going for a racing motif, I think? Regardless, it missed.