DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

7 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

Yeah, that's definitely going to get you some awkward looks in public when people misread it.

You know, Lana spelled backwards is...well you get it. BTW, Rellik spelled backwards is killer.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Betsy Zeidler said:

Hmmm.  It looks like a WWE t-shirt template, but it can't be official without the giant "Official WWE Merchandise" tag on the front and NOTHING on the back

Odd because the one Jimmy wore on Smackdown last night had a back image(but no front tag)

953_B1_E1_A-_AA0_E-4_E80-992_D-_EBFBE227

Those shoes are hella janky. That style is mad ugly, like a pair of Chuck Taylors had a birth defect. And $125? At least if you want to drop that kind of money on a pair of grips, you can get a mad nice pair of New Balance or like 4 pairs of Vans if you hit the outlets and catch the right sale.

1 hour ago, grilledcheese said:

Those shoes are hella janky. That style is mad ugly, like a pair of Chuck Taylors had a birth defect. And $125? At least if you want to drop that kind of money on a pair of grips, you can get a mad nice pair of New Balance or like 4 pairs of Vans if you hit the outlets and catch the right sale.

The Marty Scurll ones were much better looking.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The Marty Scurll ones were much better looking.

Yeah, you weren't kidding. The difference being that those are actually All Stars. I probably still wouldn't drop $125 on them, but I can absolutely understand why folks would.

9 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

I like the LIJ shoes, but I would never wear them.  Real Chucks are uncomfortable enough.  I can't imagine what knockoffs will do to your feet.

I never had a pair of Chucks, then again I'm not a shoe guy so brand doesn't matter much with me.  As long as it has cushion and isn't super expensive then that's all i need.  And considering my feet I can't consider wearing them anyway, knockoffs or not.  But you know there's definitely gonna be those with disposable income that wear it so good for them.

Chucks have no cushion but not in the comfortable Onitsuka Tiger sort of way.  They're like wrapping your foot in itchy painting canvas unfortunately.  The all leather ones probably feel a lot better though.

I dunno, since I switched to the Vans Made for Makers shoes which are comfortable as fuck I don't know if I can switch to anything else - they're just kind of bland/plain right now since they only come in black on black on black , which is pretty fucking metal but not any of the cool designs Vans is known for.

I like the design of the LIJ shoes, I think they look cool as shit, I just would want to pay 1/3 the price.  

• Like 1