DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

7 hours ago, D.Z said:

DuGgutYV4AIs5VP?format=jpg&name=360x360

Women are particularly fond of the '94 Carnival. This was the deciding factor in my purchase. I also picked up their Parka shirt I was eyeing on its release. I will never not be broke with wonderful decision making skills such as this.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Probably the first good shirt he's ever had

I kind of liked that OBEY-style shirt he had during the Yes movement.  Aside from that it's been a a lot of misses.  But that new one looks pretty awesome.

14 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

That's funniest and most disturbing thing I've read all day.

It's tied with mention of commercials talking about Genital Gangrene (Commercial topic in TV Forum)

Anyone in the UK/EU thinking of ordering from the European Collar x Elbow store DON'T. Absolute disgrace. T-shirt was ordered in early October, was on back order, never arrived, emails were ignored, tracked down a phone number and the guy was completely taken by surprise only to offer a different t-shirt. Insisted on a refund. Still not had it a month later.

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

Anyone in the UK/EU thinking of ordering from the European Collar x Elbow store DON'T. Absolute disgrace. T-shirt was ordered in early October, was on back order, never arrived, emails were ignored, tracked down a phone number and the guy was completely taken by surprise only to offer a different t-shirt. Insisted on a refund. Still not had it a month later.

Sorry to hear that, fellow Brit.

43 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Way to go WWE, marketing your own product as ugly. Having said that, fitting description for them and when it comes to RAW.

TBF, it isn't just WWE- the term "ugly sweater" has been around the US for years, especially Christmas time. Google it and you'll get my drift.

• Thanks 1