DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

3 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

New Japan has gone too far when they have Switchblade selling tiny little dick rings

um... they're called cock rings.

and (i'm told) the regular 'littles' are still sometimes too big.

• Haha 1

Yeah, but it doesn't work, because the N doesn't stand for anything. They're supposed to be initials, not contractions. Unless his new gimmick is Seth Rollins Fuck Nose or summat.

6 hours ago, AxB said:

Yeah, but it doesn't work, because the N doesn't stand for anything. They're supposed to be initials, not contractions. Unless his new gimmick is Seth Rollins Fuck Nose or summat.

I know it doesn't work, but I still like it as an homage to NYHC.

If it was SR FK that might work, because Flying Knee. SR FN only gets over if he suddenly pivots to a 'Guy who really hates Nickleback' gimmick. 1000% Babyface money right there. Just have Ambrose come out on RAW and say "I like Nickleback Chad is so cool" and he's a heel for life.

• Haha 1

They also are canceling the Entrance Greats figure line (where they come with a base that plays the entrance music of the wrestler) but were sure to get Elias out first before they did it.   I don't think it's in stores yet, but pictures and stuff are all over Ringside Collectibles. It's kind of a dope figure.  He's got his scarf, a guitar that I think also is break away so you can hit fools with it, and a stool to sit on.  It has a button you can press that plays one of his bits, too.

I mean, if you told me it was a Damian Sandow figure I'd totally believe you but it's pretty well done.

• Like 2