DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

2 hours ago, AxB said:

It's an alternate head for Stephanie, with wet hair. So she has a beforehead and afterhead.

So you can also have a headless Stephanie in the segment if you so choose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

I know it’s a supposed to come off as a play on relentless, but it really reads more like you’re telling a lass to relent.

On the plus side, between the Lass Kicker and Relent Lass, you have to give Becky Lynch some credit- she's really trying to tell male fans to take a hint and say "you really, really shouldn't buy my merchandise"

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

I wore my Lucha Underground shirt out today. I think it's classy enough. Then again my wardrobe is nearly 100% metal and punk shirts so this wasn't a stretch

I wear my Villain Club shirt out. I mostly wear my Roderick Strong "In Roderick I Trust" shirt to the gym. Wearing a suit all the time at work, I find I really don't care what I have on during my free time. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I wear my Villain Club shirt out. I mostly wear my Roderick Strong "In Roderick I Trust" shirt to the gym. Wearing a suit all the time at work, I find I really don't care what I have on during my free time. 

Hope you don't go all Bane breakers ;).

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, SorceressKnight said:

On the plus side, between the Lass Kicker and Relent Lass, you have to give Becky Lynch some credit- she's really trying to tell male fans to take a hint and say "you really, really shouldn't buy my merchandise"

Have to admit, I'm tempted to pick the Relent Lass shirt up:

CA2014.jpg