DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

4 hours ago, Edwin said:

Wooooooosh. Oh, man haha. What a post!

Would love to read the counter arguments to this.

Someone needs to Tweet this at Meltzer. His head would explode and this would probably cause him to have a meltdown.

To be fair, A) I'm only about 75% serious, and B) I still like Kenny and Triple H for the most part. But that Cody vs Kenny vs Ibushi match was a bridge too far for me. I haven't watched it yet, and I'm sure it's a fine match, but its mere existence bothers me on a cellular level.

8 hours ago, Log said:

Better yet, hit that late-90’s British Bulldog look with jeans the same exact light wash tucked into black combat boots!

(Fanny pack optional)

Harry Smith did that look more than a couple times in the spring.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Betsy Zeidler said:

*sigh* I wish

I was implying you make and sell them on Etsy and rake in the cash. About 20 cents after materials.

• Haha 1

On 11/1/2018 at 9:34 PM, sydneybrown said:

That's absolutely hilarious.  WWE does all they can to ruin every great design with their logo or some dumbshit somewhere, and they can't even own up to trying to cash in on what little support Hulk Hogan has left.  

Gotta be honest.  They have a Matt Hardy "Mower of Lawn" T-shirt on clearance for $4.  First shirt I've bought since probably the Attitude era.  And I'm only wearing it when I mow my lawn.  

I'd like to follow up my post from last week by saying that the shipping was so expensive for a single shirt that I threw in a DIY T-shirt for $5 with the shipping being the same.  Both shirts came today.  I ordered both S.  The Matt Hardy shirt fits perfectly, actually maybe slightly loose.  The NXT small DIY shirt was tight as shit.  They know their audience.  They know exactly what they are doing.  When you buy NXT, go one size up.