DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

5 hours ago, Edwin said:

hahahaha

New Japan is taking advantage of the gullible Bullet Club fanbase.

Edit: We really gotta give @Ryana raise. Always comes through with the obscure New Japan merch. posts. 

They've been selling these things for quite awhile with varying logos on them. I don't even know why.

No. He's the Greatest Masked Wrestler Of All Time is what I got out of it. Or The Greatest KING OF MYSTERY Of All Time. "Fuck you uncle and knock-offs!"

4 hours ago, The Natural said:

You can now buy on wwe.com:

6X0034.jpg

More garbage.

@Oyaji

I'm sitting this one out and waiting for to see what the EMS Boiz Hayabusa shirt looks like next month.

15 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

That would have been my second guess, behind "Roddy Piper branded bondage gear."

Just when they think they've got the answers, I change the safeword.

We all know what Piper's safeword was...cocaine.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

No. He's the Greatest Masked Wrestler Of All Time is what I got out of it. Or The Greatest KING OF MYSTERY Of All Time. "Fuck you uncle and knock-offs!"

I get that...buy it should be G (mask) A T. To me it reads as GOOAT LOL

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Natural said:

The gloves Ronda Rousey wears.

And she wears them solely for merchandising reasons, right? Because in terms of protecting your hands while landing punches, those things are about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. But they're definitely a hell of a lot cheaper and easier to manufacture than a proper MMA glove would be. And there is likely very little competition in the market for stringed knuckle pads, whilst the MMA glove market is saturated.

They look stupid though.

• Like 2