DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

We've hit the bottom.

DSC_8698-min.jpg

New Japan duct tape? 

The only time that's at the bottom is when you're binding your submissive's wrists and ankles with it. Even then, it's not really at the bottom, but on the bottom.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Ryan said:

It's just regular masking tape, so it's not even that useful. You can tape up your wrists with it like some kind of idiot, I guess!

I can't wait to see New Japan guys with their wrists wrapped in New Japan tape. From the picture above, it looks like Juice Robinson will be the first.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I can't wait to see New Japan guys with their wrists wrapped in New Japan tape. From the picture above, it looks like Juice Robinson will be the first.

QuarterlyElderlyDarwinsfox-small.gif

• Like 2

On 6/14/2018 at 7:00 AM, GojiColin said:

Stupid double post.  But on another note, someone should do a run of Takayama's Everst German Suplex shirt with the proceeds going to Takayama.  I loved the two I bought here and would gladly buy them again.

I was cleaning out my clothes and found this, shame it doesn't fit anymore.

QXBNthu.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/25/2018 at 9:47 PM, Tromatagon said:

My Minoru Suzuki shirt arrived from the UK, holy shit 

https://mobile.twitter.com/luchagringo/status/1044810417275629568

I just got this in the mail this week and it's fucking awesome.  Light shirt, too.

Like I said on Twitter, I'm pretty sure I'm the first Turner employee in the company's history to wear a Minoru Suzuki shirt to the office.  Got positive comments on the design, as well.

On 9/26/2018 at 3:04 AM, Ryan said:

It's just regular masking tape, so it's not even that useful. You can tape up your wrists with it like some kind of idiot, I guess!

Or like every rookie indy worker and trainee for the next X years.

When I worked matches, I hated wrist tape, mostly because of my arm hair - using non-stick tape under it was just annoying, which is part of the reason I used the Undertaker Prime Time MMA gloves (that and I didn't want to risk stiffing people due to inexperience at throwing strikes)

19 hours ago, Justin877 said:

I guess the belt fanny packs took off.  Weren't they originally part of the WWE WrestleCrate?

I got two through the crates.  One's the WWE Championship and the other is the Universal Championship.  Will need to see if they look the same as the ones they're selling but would have never figured they would take off.