DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

315c4c22a1a7e1988555d9f44a804b18.jpg

[whispering]: Hey guys! I'm sorry it's been so long since I made my last ASMR video but I've been really busy with, you know, life stuff. Plus I wanted to wait until this new haul of candles came in from Burke & Hare and I'm glad I did because they are...A MAZ ING. I want to start by saying this is not a sponsored video. I mean, I would love it to be...Hi Burke & Hare! DM me! Just kidding! But it's not. I just really love these candles.  So...on with the unboxing! Hopefully we can get through this one without my deadass little brother interfering again...

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 2

I'm not just talking about his look, I mean everything about him was at it's lowest point during the purple era. Drained all the danger and menace out of him, bad feuds and bad matches. His career basically turned around the moment he stopped wearing that bullshit.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2018 at 12:11 PM, Tromatagon said:

Blue denim vest is by far the worst,  followed by the Ministry titty window, followed by that time he wore snakeskin pants and looked like a broke-ass DDP and the all leather bat gear he only wore once.

I was googling for Undertaker 2000 gear to make sure I got the year right for the "fat Taker with blue denim shirt" look when I saw those awful pants.  Consensus was that he lost his gear and borrowed pants from Godfather that night (Survivor Series, I think).

Image result for undertaker snakeskin pants

Spoiler

giphy.gif

I loved the teardrop and bat gear from his Mankind feud. That was my favourite 'Taker, as he was still mostly true to the deadman gimmick but started to work a faster, more aggressive pace and style. Phantom of the Opera was also a rad look.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

To no one's surprise, I'm partial to the western mortician Undertaker for being the closest to authentic.

...and yes I've had bags under my eyes like that from making removals and embalming while people with normal schedules are sleeping

Related image

Image result for old western mortician

• Like 4

I grew up with Ministry of Darkness 'Taker on my television, so all of that stuff holds a special place in my heart. I still remember him setting fire to a teddy bear infront of Vince and that was just so evil to 10 year old me. I don't remember watching in the early 90s since I was suuuuper young, but apparently Paul Bearer gave me nightmares quite frequently.

26 minutes ago, Casey said:

I grew up with Ministry of Darkness 'Taker on my television, so all of that stuff holds a special place in my heart. I still remember him setting fire to a teddy bear infront of Vince and that was just so evil to 10 year old me. I don't remember watching in the early 90s since I was suuuuper young, but apparently Paul Bearer gave me nightmares quite frequently.

Ten year old me was frightened, yet strangely intrigued by western mortician 'Taker.

11 hours ago, Peck said:

This is the first time I've ever looked through the WWE shop.  

I'm kinda appalled this is how people spend their money.

Making your kid lug a Bayley "I'm a Hugger" backpack to school should be a matter for family services.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I feel like the Roman, Randy Orton, and Cena sets are most likely to get a kid their ass kicked at recess or after school.

The Bayley set is mostly likely to be found in windowless van owned by a short, stout, balding man with a pencil thin moustache, thick glasses, and smells like Funyuns and Zima.

46 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If I had a kid, I'd send him or her to school with the Bullet Club umbrella on rainy days. 

for Halloween, the full plague doctor costume

After he gets sent home for having an umbrella that looks like a rifle you can go to the principals office and be all like- 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1