DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

19 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

There are going to be some Capital W  winners wearing that on the street.  

The back might as well say "I am an incel."

I hate to correct a Mod, but the term is "Proud SquaredCircle Warrior".

• Like 3

Stupid double post.  But on another note, someone should do a run of Takayama's Everst German Suplex shirt with the proceeds going to Takayama.  I loved the two I bought here and would gladly buy them again.

Just now, GojiColin said:

Stupid double post.  But on another note, someone should do a run of Takayama's Everst German Suplex shirt with the proceeds going to Takayama.  I loved the two I bought here and would gladly buy them again.

Speaking of Takayama, any news?

11 hours ago, GojiColin said:

Fuck yes. I also bought two, and from getting worn/washed/dried so goddamn much, they basically disintegrated over time. I would be all about grabbing another couple. Does the dude that had them made still post here? He was a Chicago guy, I think.

16 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

Now I really want a 'terrible merch' topic, I totally forgot about that Sin Cara one :lol:

You can't have a terrible merch discussion without the APA: Always Poundin' Ass shirt.

• Haha 2

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
11 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Francine’s hideous 4:69 shirt was pretty ridiculous, and that never gets mentioned.

Probably because ECW had hideous merch in general (with a couple of exceptions). Something like that just got lost in the shuffle, I would imagine.

On 6/11/2018 at 1:41 PM, NikoBaltimore said:

Ugh, way too much Ziggler on that shirt.  It'd look so much better if there they removed some of him from that shirt, and by some I mean all of it.

And hopefully @OSJ sees that magnificent Pete Dunne shirt.  It's pretty tempting despite the fact that I normally don't wear white shirts.

I thought really seriously about it as something to frame and hang on the wall. As far as wearing, sorry, but I remain the man in black (occasionally gray).

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

You can't have a terrible merch discussion without the APA: Always Poundin' Ass shirt.

I think Gilbert Gottfried may have mentioned that in his roast of George Takei...

• Haha 2

Grab all your Super Strong Machine Official Retirement crap while it lasts! I don't know why they've waited so long as he hasn't wrestled in four years.

3-1-1.jpg4-1-1.jpg5-3.jpg6-2.jpg7-3.jpg

T-shirt! Hoodie! Tote bag! Cushions! Wall hanging(not posters)~!

10 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Eh, some of the death and black metal album covers it's ripping off from these days are sans logo on the front anyways. 

I more or less said what I said because the front sucks and the back of the shirt is where the money is.

On 6/15/2018 at 10:06 AM, Sasha said:

Probably because ECW had hideous merch in general (with a couple of exceptions). Something like that just got lost in the shuffle, I would imagine.

I remember thinking that when watching the WWE-ECW doc and Taz was going on about great of a designer he was (he claimed to have designed a majority of them) and all I could think of was a lot of these are turrible

• Like 1