DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

On 5/22/2018 at 5:14 PM, RIPPA said:

68333.jpg

Normally I think you guys really over exaggerate how bad the back images on WWE shirts are... But fuck that back graphic is fucking awful.

2 hours ago, ARMDRAGON said:

7V1004.jpg

I’m not big on Joe’s star logo, especially if it ends up being his sideplates. 

The front is ok. I don't mind Joe's star logo, but the back is pretty corny. I'd rather "Joe's Gonna Kill You" on the back, but that's not exactly PG.

9 hours ago, RIPPA said:

From looking at Togo's Instagram, I landed on Chad Collyer's, who has apparently now reinvented himself as a mentalist. It's on some real Uri Geller shit, bending spoons and psychic mindmelds and stuff like that. I am immensely entertained that a pro wrestler found an even more carny profession to go into after wrestling.

https://www.mindreaderchad.com/

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

From the picture on his home page, I can't tell if that's Chad Collyer or former MLB OF/1B and current Fox analyst, Nick Swisher.

Who can out-carny the other, Chad Collyer or Low-Ki?

He hella looks like Swish in that picture, for sure.

We should start a gofundme or Kickstarter to book them both at the same time and have them do their acts for each other.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Normally I think you guys really over exaggerate how bad the back images on WWE shirts are... But fuck that back graphic is fucking awful.

The sad thing is, Miz has been using that logo forever and no one has ever had the heart to tell him it sucks.

1 hour ago, JonnyLaw said:

The sad thing is, Miz has been using that logo forever and no one has ever had the heart to tell him it sucks.

The front and back of that shirt suck, so at least it's consistent.