DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

The Kevin Owens shirt he's wearing on Raw tonight with the Fleur-de-lis is pretty badass. Hopefully that's not just something for the local market and eventually makes its way online.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Peck said:

The Kevin Owens shirt he's wearing on Raw tonight with the Fleur-de-lis is pretty badass. Hopefully that's not just something for the local market and eventually makes its way online.

That's the 3rd one now I think they've done speical for KO when he goes back to Canada

This one 

OwensHC_980x470.jpg

and this one for Survivor Series 2016 in Toronto using the Blue Jays font

img-1929144-m.jpg

• Like 3

Capitalizing on the nickname given to him by either Trent? or Chuck Taylor.  Emo Edgelord Hot Topic Model, "Switchblade" Jay White has this for sale on PWTees.

jaywhite1011-1.png

56 minutes ago, Pete said:

Big 50% off t-shirt sale at the WWE website.

I was hoping Balor's rainbow shirt was part of this but it's not.  On the one hand that's kind a bummer for my wallet, but on the other hand that's more money going to GLAAD.  Buuuuuuuttt the WM34 shirts are on sale so I'll be getting the voodoo shirts after all at half the price.  Can't go wrong with that.

Shirts with charitable donations should never be on sale, defeats the point. Or just give $30 straight to the charity.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Shirts with charitable donations should never be on sale, defeats the point. Or just give $30 straight to the charity.

That is true.  There's definitely charities I give to but haven't yet for GLAAD.  While it might not be the full $30 at least getting two of them will donate something to them.