DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

3 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

Eventually they're going to learn that the rising sun design gets you in trouble in certain countries

Like every time they have to pull their merch when they use it

I just don't understand how they keep trying this knowing it won't work.  It's like they think doing this for a Bulgarian makes it okay.  Which is pretty much what they really expecting out of this.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

Eventually they're going to learn that the rising sun design gets you in trouble in certain countries

Like every time they have to pull their merch when they use it

We all know better. WWE doesn't learn lessons. I mean, we're in year 4 of the push to make Roman "the guy".

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Remove the WWE wear tag and I would wear that. Bludgeon Brothers definitely seems like it could be a viking metal band. WWE should be selling Rowan's steampunk sheep mask. 

That is a pretty cool shirt. If you have a seam ripper (they’re only like, $2-$3), you can easily remove the tag. I’ve done it to the two WWE shirts I own. Asuka’s first two shirts. I only bought the second. First, I caught at an NXT show at the Tower Theatre outside Philly. Which worked out well, since I wear a small. She has nice perfume. 

Which was a great show as well, and looking back at the results, nobody is still in NXT, other than Peyton...

fvd5dc.jpg

Eddie, you’ll be happy to know that the CAPTCHA I had to enter at TinyPic was, I kid you not, “Chocolate Babka”.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

That is a pretty cool shirt. If you have a seam ripper (they’re only like, $2-$3), you can easily remove the tag. I’ve done it to the two WWE shirts I own. Asuka’s first two shirts. I only bought the second. First, I caught at an NXT show at the Tower Theatre outside Philly. Which worked out well, since I wear a small. She has nice perfume. 

Which was a great show as well, and looking back at the results, nobody is still in NXT, other than Peyton...

fvd5dc.jpg

Eddie, you’ll be happy to know that the CAPTCHA I had to enter at TinyPic was, I kid you not, “Chocolate Babka”.

The Asbury Park show was slightly different. Sami and Balor teamed up, while Aries defeated Elias, Apollo beat Riley, Bayley defended against Eva, and Asuka beat Alexa.

It would have really been funny if I had to enter cinnamon babka since you got the chocolate. I'd get a black & white cookie to keep the peace.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The Asbury Park show was slightly different. Sami and Balor teamed up, while Aries defeated Elias, Apollo beat Riley, Baley defended against Eva, and Asuka beat Alexa.

It would have really been funny if I had to enter cinnamon babka since you got the chocolate. I'd get a black & white cookie to keep the peace.

Fourteen years down the drain...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The Asbury Park show was slightly different. Sami and Balor teamed up, while Aries defeated Elias, Apollo beat Riley, Baley defended against Eva, and Asuka beat Alexa.

2ivyxj6.gif

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

About Rowan's steampunk sheep mask, I stumbled upon this. How I didn't know this sooner, I don't know.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3431918/exclusive-effects-artists-jason-baker-tom-savini-making-wwe-cool/

Savini sat a section over from me during a Pittsburgh Smackdown last year. Think that was the night Styles bloodied Shane via car window. I remember it being mentioned then(he was right behind the announcers) and seeing that article shortly afterwards.

• Like 1