DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

Trick or Treat Studios has posted their 2018 Catalog.  New WWE Merch included!

There's new Taker, Austin, Rock, Flair, and Andre masks coming out.  

You can also buy a full sized dead cousin Nubbins from Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2.

Worth it just to see how much Stone Cold looks like he's in the middle of taking the biggest shit of his entire life:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/owdbsu2t5ego809/2018_TRICK_OR_TREAT_CATALOG_V2.pdf?dl=0

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

Trick or Treat Studios has posted their 2018 Catalog.  New WWE Merch included!

There's new Taker, Austin, Rock, Flair, and Andre masks coming out.  

You can also buy a full sized dead cousin Nubbins from Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2.

Worth it just to see how much Stone Cold looks like he's in the middle of taking the biggest shit of his entire life:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/owdbsu2t5ego809/2018_TRICK_OR_TREAT_CATALOG_V2.pdf?dl=0

Ooh, shit, nevermind the WWE stuff a lot of those masks look outstanding.  The one dude is right saying it's like the Christmas toy catalog for adults.

But yeah, Stone Cold's definitely in epic shit mode.

They're a huge improvement over the ones from the 90s. The Bret Hart one was always the most terrifying mask in the Halloween store. He looked like a transient murderer from an Unsolved Mysteries reenactment. 

bb_brethartmask.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

If they're going to rip off the Roots of Fight style in the design the least they can do is make it look good.  All three just don't look good to me at all and I can't justify paying either full or discounted price for that.

Roots of Fight does Andre shirts - I hate all this biting off of them other companies are doing

I think I need the Stone Cold mask to take my already impeccable Stone Cold impression to the next level.  It'd probably muffle out the imperfections.

PRICE CHECK ON A JACKASS

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

I think I need the Stone Cold mask to take my already impeccable Stone Cold impression to the next level.  It'd probably muffle out the imperfections.

"Stone Cold" Steve Morelock laughs at your need for a mask.

U5CeHrM.jpg

• Like 1