DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

It's awesome when Braun yells it menacingly, not so awesome on a t-shirt.

I splurged with an over the top order at PWT (should've ordered after the dome and gotten the discount!)... But the micro brawlers brought out the inner child mark in me. THEY LOOK SO COOL (except if you get Colt Cabana's)!

Spoiler

micro.png

Watch me end up with two Colts, Joey Ryan, Punk and just Matt Jackson. I need that Vader and Pentagon in my life.

34 minutes ago, MonteCarl said:

Was at Toys R Us earlier today and saw that they are now selling full size "adult costume" Macho Man robes for $75. Kind of neat, but not sure of the $75 price tag

JK61545lg.jpg

They have a Flair one too. 

661C83F9.pt05.zoom.jpg

wwe-classic-superstar-deluxe-dress-up-ri

• Like 2

I would buy the Flair one if it said Nature Boy.  It doesn't :(

I'm all for hanging dong in that robe as intended but not with some other dude's name on the back.  If it says Nature Boy I could just be one of many Nature Boys hanging dong in a sequined robe 

• Haha 6

I know someone asked about the M.U.S.C.L.E. figures coming out- what's the news on them? I'm seriously stoked for those tiny pink wrasslers.
Does anyone have info on where(and when) they were supposed to be released? I've searched my  local FYE up and down with no success.
And does anyone know why they haven't came out yet? Or if they've been Cancelled?!
Anyways, thanks in advance...

So I got two different Balor shirts, the Nerd-O-Meter shirt, Rusev Day, two different Lion Mark shirts and.a Kenny Omega shirt delivered in three days. I need to slow way the fuck down on these (though I bought all of them on sale at least)

7 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

So I got two different Balor shirts, the Nerd-O-Meter shirt, Rusev Day, two different Lion Mark shirts and.a Kenny Omega shirt delivered in three days. I need to slow way the fuck down on these (though I bought all of them on sale at least)

Damn. Building up a collection, @Brian Fowler!

On 18/01/2018 at 7:25 PM, MonteCarl said:

Was at Toys R Us earlier today and saw that they are now selling full size "adult costume" Macho Man robes for $75. Kind of neat, but not sure of the $75 price tag

JK61545lg.jpg

You're right.

I'd easily pay $150 for that beauty.

• Like 1