DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2018 WRESTLING ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

14 hours ago, Raziel403 said:

Too bad about what usually happens once that entrance is over.

Seriously.  Is there another wrestler whose actual performance jibes less with his gimmick? 

Walking to the ring, he's the hero of the story's evil arch nemesis

In the ring: British Santino Marella

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CreativeControl said:

Nowt wrong with being all-gimmick these days, its probably what has got him booked everywhere.

I don't know precisely what 'style' you'd expect someone in a plague mask with an umbrella and wings to wrestle per se...

Kevin Sullivan, maybe.  I mean, the guy's name is The Villain.  Wrestle like an evil motherfucker.  Instead we get the chicken wing dance and that stupid "just kidding" superkick where his opponent has to stand there and look dumb.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

Kevin Sullivan, maybe.  I mean, the guy's name is The Villain.  Wrestle like an evil motherfucker.  Instead we get the chicken wing dance and that stupid "just kidding" superkick where his opponent has to stand there and look dumb.

You know how announcers say a wrestler has no wasted movement? Well, Scurll is ALL wasted movement. As I've said, he manages to combine the worst British wrestling habits (I SAY, LOOK AT ME PERFORMING THIS WRESTLING MOVE, PIP PIP CHEERIO) with not knowing/caring how to work heel when the chips are down.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

owww......

Also, don't kid yourself.  Orton will still be main-eventing WWE when he's 55.

... well, after his second wellness violation, the second ever, only the second he's ever had ever, did we mention he's the youngest champion in WWE history???

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Pete said:

RUN.

You fools, the only think that made him merciful was his happiness of buzzing patterns into his hair.  HE'LL KILL US ALL!

Also since Gedo loves Mempho so much, surprised they didn't have Suzuki make all his flunkies put up their hair first like Brian Christopher vs Jeff Jarrett.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:29 AM, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

Kenny Omega's entrance attire for WK 12

Spoken like a man that has never won a Trials of Osiris match.

• Like 1